Close
One second...

Our Beautiful Home

• by Petanca
  • posted Dec 11, 2006
  • 55 Comments

ZOOM HEREIt would be nice to hear your comments!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Loritta

Nice. I like it centered.

m.garry

perfect....i like your style....nice color choice....5

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

lovely colours

hopscotchontherocks

the worms crawl in the worms crawl out the worms play pinochle on your snout!

glennerd

different take on an old favorite. sKULL yeahhh.

Petanca

Thanks for all comments! Glad you like it.

Pico

oh gosh, i love the little door :o]

deese02

Now here's a skull design I like. So creative!

Roxy15675

same as deese, exactly!

pickledbib

Finally... a skell design that a little different. Rad colour choice. Nice design.

pickledbib

Ooops!... I meant skull. $4

Petanca

Thanks, i also got tired of scary looking skulls, mine pretends to be the nice home of a charming family, you then forget that it really is a skull full of worms ;-P

helo

It looks great . . . . . . . because it is great! It reminds me of that rhyme. . . The worms crawl in, the worms crawl out, The worms play pinochle on your snout. They eat your eyes, they eat your nose, They eat the jelly between your toes ...

herky
herky profile pic Alumni

nice illustration, the tree branch chimney is a nice touch

sdhursh

Nice colors. Looks best centered.

luggl

really nice !
i like it.

junquegrrl

love it! like the old lady who lived in a shoe... $5 buy!

Shebly

cuute

Petanca

Thanks for your comments! Helo, I didn't know that rhyme, funny one.

JanVic

great colour! centred rocks!

mikemills
mikemills profile pic Alumni

There's no place like skull. 5$

freehandprofit

great shirt color. the door is nice.

helo

ha ha ha -- good one mikemills !

R G
R G profile pic Alumni

crazy shit! nice 5

LinaPants

Clever, and a nice commentary on nature, whether you meant for it to be or not. Skulls don't have ear bones, though. I don't mind that the skull is not totally "realistic," but the ear bones bother me. The worms are terrific. Happy and cute, and industrious (nobody like a lazy worm).

Andy Warhol

im sorry
this just seems to much like dali's painting "The Face of War"

cood be better 3

teebeejeebee

this is sooo cool. 5! definetly

Petanca

han you for commenting! LINAPANTS: Those are not earbones, it is the upper jaw bone, and although the skull is simplified it is realistic, its sillouett is been traced from a real skull picture. ANDY WARHOL: are you serious about the resemblance with dalis painting? Other than having a skull in it there is nothing similar on them....

Petanca

Where I say "han you for commenting" I meant THANK you for commenting, of course.

Petanca

ANDY WARHOL, now that I look at Dali's peinting there isn't even a skull on it...What's your point?

rhayward

great design man! i love everything but the positioning. maybe corner it instead of sideways and center. $4

lhercher

Hmmm... normally I am so sick of skulls that I don't score anything with a skull involved anything over a 1... but this is a really new, unique way of using the skull. I'm pretty sure I still wouldn't wear it, but I will give you a 4 for being original for once! And you're quite the artist too.

Ruefulstar

I love the green! $5

squirmsofchrome

this reminds me of the early Threadless designs.
refreshing, $5.

Petanca

Thanks for the nice comments! I appreciate them very much.

mrdeadhead

haha i like this a lot. the only thing i'd fix is the chimney, there's gotta be something better then a stump... even still doesn't bug me in the least and i like this. 5.

LinaPants

Don't change the stump. What can be better in nature than a hollowed out piece of wood for a chimney? A tin can? A crack pipe? You don't want to bring that home to your cute baby worms.

ozrict two

great idea well done

Latholeu Mason

Keep it exactly the way it is. I'd buy it in a heart beat. 5

Fire Swatch

I really like it. I'd totally buy it. Centre placement looks best. $5

Janara

Great!

steve_wirzba

this rocks. the colours are fantasitic. the design is cool, intricate, but not busy. sweet patterns. i would buy this shirt.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us