Close
One second...

Hit the Slopes

• by konagirl
  • posted Dec 10, 2006
  • 56 Comments

Hmm can't think of much to say, honestly. The work should speak for itself. It's meant to be cute fun, so anyhow. This is my first submission here on the site, and useful critiques are welcome.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
The Ending

the animals look good. the slope itself looks a bit pixely

eekeek

Very nice illustrating : D you get 5 from me, don´t know if I´d wear it thou.

veeruska

Dead polar bear as a sled?

mlnewco

I like the characters, but I agree with The Ending that the slope itself needs some more work

konagirl

the slope to answer questions would not be "pixelated" as said, because the larger image is a detail. what is there is to give a general idea. But feedback is feedback.

katolms

The penguins are wonderfully illustrated- I love it and would buy! $5 Veeruska-I think the polar bear is supposed to be asleep...is that right, konagirl?

veeruska

If bear be hibernating instead of deceased, shirt improve highly.

shanito

I'm such a fan! Great shirt.

ButterflyWings

Awwww!! Adorable and great illustration! The first thing I thought was the polar bear was sleeping. Those sneaky fun loving penguins!

thunderpeel
thunderpeel profile pic Alumni

i hate to be "that guy," but i'm a nerd so it's my job :) ... polar bears and penguins live on (literally) polar opposite ends of the earth. that being said, it's cute, nice job

philisme

That slope looks like it was done in paint :[

rannypants

aww, this is a really cute idea! :)

MPS

This is fucking adorable. Love the expressions on the penguins faces. Please print on white, black, grey, or even the blue looks great :)

mclowdy

it's adorable. i agree that the slope needs some work. those cheeky penguins look great :)

carobren

its pretty much amazing! possibly have slope touch the bottom of the shirt? maybe, i dunno but cute 5

gadget arms

When I first saw it I thought the polar bear was dead, and that made me not like it as much... Then I figured it was probably sleeping. I love the penguins though.

Soben

I think the picture would be much more efficient if you perhaps put "Z's" near the polar bear to show that he is sleeping rather than dead.

nekura

I didn't realize it was a slope until I looked at the line more. Maybe give it some more detail.

alaskajohn

I like the penguins... but the bear does looks dead.

human_no110289

penguins and polar bears togther ,makes me really angry.

LinaPants

The animals look great. The slope seems weird. And, the bear doesn't look dead - if he were, his tongue would be sticking out! :oP

JesiR

I love penguins. $5

ashtray1

yipee......5

Acardo

This is a dangerous game.... But I like it!

crackersinmyshoe

so good...love it on the red or pink..w/e that is...5

goldillox1

I guess I'm just a nerdy girl, I think the design is way cute, but polar bears and penguins live on OPPOSITE ENDS OF THE EARTH! The penguins could be riding a leopard seal, they are also ferocious predators that have the potential of being cute.

supervee

the slope doesn't look very . slope-y

empierson

maybe open the polar bears eyes and have it smile... it does kinda look dead

stoked

Give the bear a coke

iamdeangary

if it was a girls tee
the slope would look like its going down her boobie
lol :)

phyllisa

Give the bear some Zs, put this on a blue tee and it's the cutest!

designustrator

Sure they're from opposite hemispheres, but look at the love!
I probably wouldnt wear it, it's too cute for me, but definitley cute enough for my sister. i dig it on the blue.

CheesecakeBree

the slop won't look much like a slope once it's on a tee and contoured to somebody's body. It's a cute idea, though.

LoveToBe

Maybe if there were some like Zs or something to show that the bear was asleep (that is, if that was the point) but yea overall...Hillarious

Softbaked007

I think it would be better if the polar bear itself was the slope, but nice penguins

.onion
.onion profile pic Alumni

Your animals are adorable :)

pirateswin

Yes, this is very good. Especially for a first. It's cute and I'd wear it.

VaguexDesire

very cute, i would difinitely wear it, but at first glance the polar bear does look as though its dead.. maybe put a 'Z' or two above its head to show that it is, in fact, sleeping?

wondermint

this tshirt is like, totally fictional. what the slope?

wondermint

what the lame?

AzrimEkim

The slope should be black to maintain style.

macgruder

great characters, maybe have it on white instead, i dont like the slope.

jasonclassic

OH GOD, I LOVE THIS SHIRT!!!!

thelottery

Penguins are the new polar bears.

Geekette

Wow. Period.

SunBaibee

Oooh, that's a slope. At first, I thought that the title referred to the penguins sliding down the polar bear's back like a slope.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?