Close
One second...

Guitar of The Morning Sound

Woooo thats pretty cool, i like it on the red tee ^^ would definetly wear it ^^ $5

Watch this
Gottrawn

The red one is really awesome looking.

kjska7

i would totally buy it

gadget arms

I like the red shirt, except for the clashing pink colour... If you changed that I just might buy it.

ChloroformPerfume13

holy crap i like this. the green looks really cool.

Speak_Easy

Really cool. Maybe a bottom/side placement option. Loves it!

benquirkten

yeah thats not bad

fauxazn

I really like the design. On the pink: maybe throwing in a splash of yellow instead...the whole "morning sound" theme and the "rays" scheme reminds me sunshine. Great job though.

podium_06

i don't get it. but there is something about that shape...

danip2091

i love this design! $5

jimmytan

真的是很棒~! 5!

abbster

This is a brilliant design, but I don't really see how it fits with the competition. I would buy it, though. For sure.

Gloomymoose

I heart the green.

Okkin Blazamut

thanks abbster, but didn't you read anything about the competition details and the story of it?

jhennipiper

thats so RETRO I LOVE IT

.onion

I like the green and blue one.

reetzy_chick

Not bad. I think the green is the best.

Geodixie

Wow that red is so stunning! I love it

lhercher

I'm all for the green shirt version, or the big version. Stunning!

ptjenn07

green,blue,white on dakota slate! yes

Ralfinatorpuggy

wow, i love it in the green and blue

SunBaibee

I love it on red! Amazing design. I love the rhythm. It's like it has a sound on its own, although it's just an illustration. You got a message through really well.

sdhursh

BAMF!

Stuff like this is stuff that I like.

sdhursh

The large one on grey looks sweet.

FRICKINAWESOME

the red tee gives me that guitar hero 2 feeling come to life!!! I love the pink and other color combos of the shirt, very expressive without being too modern or too much of a throwback to 80's nostalgia either. a rockin' 5 and buy over here from me!

Mantis25

this is a comment.

Bexta444

Green looks fantastic!

borninahandbag

It kinda makes my eyes hurt with the red and pink, but I enjoy it a lot none the less.

ficketpences

I'm not a huge all-knowing Decemberists fan or anything, but this strikes me as not being their style. Aren't they a bit less flashy-guitar and a bit more eccentric-and-dusty-historical-fiction?

No account?