Close
One second...

Silent

love the background color!! the design is really cool!!

Watch this
black_ink

woops. i mean to say that i like the olive bg color!

brit92

cool deisgn

j.ayde

wicked.

anaisiuol

love the blue

helo

It's my opinion the tentacle-circle takes away from the neat illustration of the future girl since there's nothing to tie it to the rest of the design. It looks slapped on.

thatcrazywyles

agree about the tentacle circle, but you are totally the rock with drowering
keepitup
woo

Kogepan

Hmm, like the picture, but maybe smaller?

Honlam

I appretiace for all the comment, Thanks!! Actually hope can bring out some future feel with the tentacle circle, if without that, I think it will look a bit too simple for the design.

icon_metaphor

I love it in the blue color best. Great work!

iris_xx

Love the design, agree about the circle.

Mandyhello

I like it off-center better than right in the middle of the chest..

I like the circle, the line work goes with the rest of the design..

Deliwasista

Olive and just perfect :)

Manolleke

Love both of them, can't choose ;)

photomike

reminds me of the esurance chick....kinda ruins it for me but well executed for sure!

summerstorm

1) I don't mind the tentacle thingy 2) Maybe some more flowers or something at the bottom? It kind of looks like her head is perched on some type of clothes hanger type thing. This is most noticable on the aqua shirt. 3) Overall I really like it.

Lady Strife

Blue all the way BABY!!! Love the drawing!

waffley

I'm one of those that doesn't really like the tentacle-thingy... I think the leaves and flowers and such should blend in with the girl, so it doesn't look like just a bust with greenery. Other than that this is really good. :)

the t-shirt ninja

I like the blue, this is a neat shirt the circle thing is cool, definitely in the middle in the shirt.

ThisWouldBemark

Cool sub. I agree with those who say shrink it down a bit-- the size/placement you're rocking now is a bit dominating. I'd like to see more going on around the girl's head to balance things a bit more as it's fairly simple up top and gets busier toward the bottom. That would solve the issues people have with the socalled "tentacle thing"

Honlam

Hey guys, please see the design Without Circle HERE

Thanks again for all the comments ^^

bc9b89

Not badly done, but what's with all the girls with headphones on Threadless? Seriously!

reetzy_chick

best design i have seen in a while!...i agree i like the olive colour also.

rachaelg

i love the off-center on teal.

monrefree

i really love the design, but it seems that the design is REALLY big

Honlam

Monrefree, feel glad you like the design! Dont worry, size can be adjust if get print:) keke..

estellie

Love the design! I'd buy it, but would prefer a color other than blue/aqua coz I already have too many blue t-shirts! How about: teal, mint, maybe cranberry.

Ahhzz

Off center on olive....or some other color than the turq

Ahhzz

And don't like the one without the 'circle'. I like the submitted.

portichae

Olive is perfect. Really like your work.

Cab00se

5$ looks awesome on the light blue

ivegotnothing

i see why you want the tentacle, and why something should be there, but I see why people aren't thrilled about it; it does seem to take away from the rest of it. dno what to tell you. I like the bottom left placement bestest I think. all colors = good.

DJEnept

I'd 5$ if her neck wasn't so long.

wendalyn89

Loving it on blue in the corner! $5

styld

eh, sure, sure 5

Brazilianairess

Reminds me of Victoria Beckham... :S

No account?