• by Ueno
  • posted Dec 07, 2006
  • 52 Comments
Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
gentle_reader

the rainbow at his feet is distracting. But otherwise, this is cute and I like it on slate.

Ueno

oh crap.. im stupid.. i cleaned out my website.. i'll upload it when i get home!

j.ayde

your cartoons are really cool.

diligent sesame

I really like your style! But I think you either keep the rainbow and lose the ballons, or vice versa. Probably keep the balloons.

xiiiin

what is that weird bellybutton thing?

icoyote

love.
m...

icoyote

love.
m...

misscara

i see this little guy with a parachute rather than balloons. i think it would be a more interesting design

helo

I agree with gentle reader about the rainbow being a distraction. The scarf, googles, and clouds are nice touches to the balloon flight. What's going on with the bellybutton? Are the black dots belly buttons or is it the x in the tan spot?

chelly

i'm so glad you subbed as this is gorgeous. i am also laughing at the ppl stressing over the bellybutton.

Ueno

LOL i didnt think people would keep asking about the bellybutton.. i just felt like putting dark circles near it.. the x = bellybutton xDD; the circles are just spots.. and yeay i just uploaded the pictures :) i think they look more interesting when i resized it smaller.. i think i may have enlarged it too much in the original :( my initial idea with the rainbow is that.. well you know, girls have boobs so.. it'll curve around.. i dunno maybe im just weird :P (even if youre male i think it'd still curve around a bit)

Ueno

oh and thanks so far guys!! :)

Ueno

oh and miss cara :) the parachute does seem interesting as well.. im really trying to expand my ideas as well cos my drawings i know are a bit way too simple on that department.. ^^;

icecreamout

i like it on the dakota slate!

Sonaa

I like the picture:) Very cute! Would love to see a line of shirts from you:)

Spexx

I would definitely buy this for my girlfriend. 5$

tsktsktsk

Awwwww... So cuuuuute!

Kends

Holy bajeeeebersssss
I'm freeking out over this one! I LOVE IT!

ButterflyWings

I love your illustrations! This must get printed. $5!!

poind

thats cute

Ueno

thank you!! :)

tigershark

I thought it was a rabbit. No more balloon designs, please!

Ueno

sorry if the balloons are overused.. but i thought it fits the idea.. shrugs ): and no its not a rabbit.. i dunno why people think it is when their ears are usually (about 99.9%) drawn upwards.. D;

and thanks everyone else :]

dynorama

I think it would look better offset down and to the side. Go slate!

jmerkley9

Again, super cool.

maija

Yeah, the balloons maybe make me like this one a bit less than your other current sub, but these characters are great. You did a good job of sorting out your colour conundrum!

LauraJerry

I think the composition of the design would be better without the balloons. I love the cute little doggy thing though!

Ueno

thank you! do you guys dislike the balloons cos it's common? or is it really just out of place? cos if i take those out.. it.. looks pretty empty D:

hforhello

now that's just precious. 5$

styld

innocent-like. 4

hugtrees

Adorable, 'awww how sweetttt' type of animal cartoons are not usually my choice of design on a t-shirt. BUT MAN I LOVE THIS ONE!!! And no, the balloons are great! I love it the way it is - PRINT IT! (Oh and it'll look good on denim) $5 from me :)

minnanda

Aww Cute. I agree, threadless nneeeds this.

Retro Candy

You should move the rainbow away from the dog or something because it is a little bit distracting.

Ueno

aww thanks guys. :)

and lol, either people hate the balloons or the rainbow... eh... XD i guess it was a pretty dumb idea that i wanted him to walk on the rainbow while he's floating :p

sungoddess

The balloons are good... I think the parachute is just too obvious. I like this on the chocolate. Very cute design. I'd have to agree that the rainbow at the bottom is distracting.

takoyaki

I would SOOOOO buy this.

takoyaki

oh yeah, the rainbow does seem to almost pull it down a little. XD

ToxiicYouth

your designs are soooooo adorable. i would buy this in a heart beat! i hope it gets made!!!

mayreeuhm

asdfgtyuiol
omg i loveeee.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us