One second...

Efficiency

O_O that is so awesome!!!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
disasterxofxfate

I love love love this is in a purple color. Oh, man. That's sexy. I'd say a bottom left placement thought. Just personal opinion. I am in love with this shirt now...

Hakaidur

It looks awesome on the darker colors. 5$

blu_dragon_1004

wow first shirt to make me laugh out loud.

Leslee

Nice! The girl's shadow looks a little wonky, though.

Phil 404

love it. just bothers me abit that the shadow goes under the lines. looks great on darker colors. I want it. $5

gadget arms

I love it in burgundy. Second favourite would be dark blue and that dark greyish colour.

xiiiin

i was disturbed but then loved it all in the same 10 seconds..
gots to be dark. i hate dark green but i love this shirt on just that! plus the burgundy. i like the light pink. and I like the dark grey but not with that icky blue!! it should be dark grey with light grey dress. Oh and the shadow does need help =] Awesome job

greentriangle

The red looks great! This is awesome. :D

ellkay12

I love it in the purple the most, but the pale pink and white worked well. The blues aren't bad either. Good idea, with the color chooser...the shirt design is fantastically creepy, also.

mishv

i like the two purple ones best.

katolms

Dark purple or dark grey(with blue dress)...fantastic!

The Ending

fantastic idea!!! 5$

insolity

i liked the light pink and the regular green

iac74205

dark colors work the best

abbster

Wow! This is a great setup you have here! And the design is neat, too. You are so smart!

slasherxxx

Naive, my boy, I registered with this site just because I'd buy this shirt. Oh yes. You think I'm lying, but I'm not. It's amusing, topical... yeah, it's weird having the shadow under the chalk lines... BUT still... fun, well designed... good work.

Naive

Hey guys thanks for all the comments.

The reason the Shadow goes under the chalk is... I ran out of colors. Well on some of the designs. I can add a chalk shadow on some of the Color combinations, but not all of them. I didn't want to give any color special treatment. That's a lie. I was lazy. Anyway thanks again.

lsmc88

why are some of the color choices lit up like that?

tricksie

I like it on the red!

Tegning

this is fantastic.

tderoma

well stop being lazy and put that shadow above the chalk because then this shirt is gold

darkrose

love it in burgundy...

taub

dark grey works best

Kibeth

I love it in blue or green.

letmenatalya

umm that is awesome! 5! and i really like clicking on all the colours. it's like an amazing game!

namelesskid

shirt is great in darker colors. fix the shadow, play around with the placement some (maybe). i really dig it on the dark green. XLNT design, sweet concept. Cheers!

Frostchick

this is awesome, I love it on black or grey with the blue dress. 5$

Aeeee

I like the bottom right flashy color because then you don't need to worry about the shadow. This is awesome.

isneked

if you could make her seem more innocent and the rest of the shirt somehow more dark thatd be great;
maybe add an old brick wall with graffeti on some of it to the picture (make it seem like its an alley in an old neighborhood)

schizophrenia

Nice. I think it looks good on red. 5.

NessaChan

I like dark red.. and light blue.. or gray.

unicorndough

This is funny! I like it in white.

infiniteline

I dig the blue/grey under the purple.

phones

great concept-very glennz- but just not quite there yet.

mellyanne

i love it in pink... so her dress is pink... amazing! wow i'd wear it everyday! so awesome!

leiserz

pale pink please!

k_lady

I'd only buy it if it came on either the light pink or orange...I like the design :P

donnasarethebest

like it in the lightest blue. this is really cool.

pataskala27

just a bit disturbing but good

betzigirl

Looks gr8 on pink! $5

Greebo_ogg_

love it! best in the dark green and the dark purple i think. 5$

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us