Close
One second...

Playmobil's Day

I must be really blonde.. because i don't get it. Ha

Watch this
mishv

i dont know what playmobil is... but the hand looks like a leggo hand, is it some sort of leggo thing?

NaughtyPoppet

yeah I think they're leggo dudes...3 for now...5 if u change it to leggo man or something other than "playmobil"

LionelM

Playmobils are like Legos for younger kids, the pieces are bigger, etc.

Hakaidur

I'd prefer it say leggo but 5 cause this is still awesome.

PrettyFly4aDPhi

It would be cool if only that hand was yellow. tee hee. i like.

Bzoink

^^ Haha I like that idea!

deep space monkey

I like it, those whacky danish(or german?) things.

LeCirage

As much as I love legos, Playmobil totally kicks lego in the shins. Keep "playmobil" in there. It makes my heart happy.

kaezera

You don't need the text at all, and dropping it would stop the silly fighting over playmobil vs. lego.

insolity

eggo is for waffle--only one g for lego, people.

interesting design, but I don't think I'd wear it.

The text is too just black and white--it should have some gray shades like the picture to tie it in.

abbster

I LOVE PLAYMOBIL!!! Wow! This is the best idea ever! I would wear this all the time. Every day. I would be buried with this shirt. I'm totally serious.

justgeorge

i actually love this.

Toru0Okada

Love it, $5, changing it to "Lego" would completely ruin it for me

canceromega

I'd like to see more color!!

LEMadison

OMG I LOOOOVE PLAYMOBILS

I had so many as a kid

This shirt is amazing

elorareye

PLAYMOBILS! changing it would ruin the shirt... if you don't understand it, its not for you ;)

NessaChan

Playmobil is the best

francisorme

playmobil was awesome. XD

umbluemusic

Playmobil > Legos.

Especially when you had like, 800 horses that were rediculously thin so the playmobil people could sit on them.

I'm totally saving all of th playmobil in our attic (which was actually all my brothers) for my children.

carrifaery

keep the text, make the hand yellow, and add some yellow in the text and it is a winner!

Stupiditys Ugly Head

im OLD, and i dont remember playmobil. i could imagine both might have copyright issues. maybe a lego (or playmobil) piece with an exclamation on it instead of the text.

mazzyrx

keep the playmobil, because it is what you wanted on the shirt and it looks good. let the kiddies who want lego instead make a different shirt. this one is perfect as is. everyone does not have to undertand every shirt to make it good. the detractors are being corporate populists. i am pretty sure that a big reason for the purchase of many shirts on this site is for the sake of obscurity itself. don't let the man bring you down! 5$

jaz999

What the heck HAPPENED to Playmobil??? I mean, all these people saying they'd never heard of it? How deprived the game boy/nintendo/playstation children of today are...
Great design, great idea!

Geodixie

it looks like he is doing something that his Grandma should of told him he would go blind for doing...but thats me

maxandglad

Playmobil is still alive and very much kicking in my local toyshop. They have a massive farmyard christmas scene rotating in the window...

kate.rad

I LOVED Playmovil! I think I still have a few old sets in my basement somewhere! Keep the Playmobil, but I do like the idea of you making it a different color. The fleshy color most Playmobil are, perhaps?

AfterHisHeart

PLAYMOBIL!!!!!! :) :) Man, I'm excited. Lego would be pretty much just as cool, but the best would be if his hand were yellow (the rest kept the way it is). I'd buy this shirt out. $$$$5

Laustinspace

I thought you were referring to some twisted consequence of masturbation...

Acapulco

For truly accurate playmobil conversion, I think some distortion of the hair is necessary.

patronymic

Great Idea - playmobil rocks!

sdhursh

Lego > Playmobil. Hacks.

record

It made me laugh...but overall I wouldn't buy it...

Firevine

Playmobil rules hard. The fact that it's making a comeback makes me happy.

split26

i had a surgeon playmobil set...the blanket was molded to fit over the playmobil person on the surgical bed-thing...i also had a gas station playmobil set...this shirt is amazing

ma17

gosh, how come so many people never heard of playmobil?! even tho I'd have liked better if people who don't know what it was remained quiet ou admitted they didn't know. saying it's just lego for younger kids made me sad. and playmobils are not yellow, people! loved the shirt, I'd totally buy it. $5

alysakiwi2

old school. YES!!!!!

TinyPixie777

i don't know why everyone keeps saying they haven't heard of it. walk through any toy section. you'll see them. they still make them. i have a pirate one at my desk.

gnargnar

ahh! Playmobils! man this shirt gets a 5.

Fermata

Hmmm, not feelin' it.

No account?