Close
One second...

Redneck Chickeneer

“Stay off mah prop'ty!”

Watch this
mudflap02

Absolutely phenomenal. $5

mag391

the riddle is solved, roosters don't lay eggs. awesome illustration.

herky

great illustration and style

pickledbib

excellent illustration... and a handle bar mo to boot!

vistamonster

I really really really hope this gets printed.

tomburns

hahah, great illustration!

Montro

LOL this is great

Pico

excellent illustration :o)

phones

Clucking awesome! $5

DeChance

The Chick'n is Smok'n..... $5, I wouldn't wear it, but I would buy it for someone who would.

hobagleash

haha beautiful i love it

bluegabs

thats fukkin GRAND. $5

bryantmaino

orange is way a hotter redneck

EricLopez_Illustrator

I think that it needs to say in some kind of wacky text "redneck chickeneer," the graphic alone is mystifying unless you read the title. And then, it's hilarious!

Slainte

I love it, I agree with velvet jones necks never get old!!!

indie.ya

awesome $5

indie.ya

awesome $5

hforhello

the armrest of the chair blends in with the pants. it took me a while to figure out what that was. but everything else is great!

carolynmain

that's great, all I want is some toenails.

vexer

heh. He had toenails, but I screwed them up so I got rid of them.

thanks for the comments folks!

Zooey Holden the 9th

I like it, but the chicken, unless you look really hard, appears to be mystically floating on the glove. $4 for the geat illustration though!

tigershark

LOL I love it!

weasel.tamer

i'd say change the arm rest to the dk. orange color in the char, it doesn't look like something that would actually be made/ sold with that mismatched.

vexer

if only I knew about the change to 5 colors when I was working on this! I could have made those armrests work better...

janell6267

omg it's my neighbor ! Well Billy Bob looks good on sagestone, but Tennessee's color is orange so it would probably sell alot here. good job :)

theclumsycorvid

I thought the arm of the chair was some odd extension of his ass, and it took me a minute to figure out the arrow under the glove.

vistamonster

I dont get why this one was scored so low. I think it's one of the better designs out there. Bummed I wont be getting this one on a shirt. :(

No account?