Close
One second...

Broken Angel Green

• by Honlam
  • posted Dec 03, 2006
  • 39 Comments

The design is same with Broken Angel (Black T-shirt), just feel green also suitable for this design after I submit Broken Angel. So decide to submit a green one also.

Watch this
JAYGATZ

very cool style and use of neg space. i think i'd like the heart to be a more subtle red though.

spiralsword

Very beautiful. Could do with a smaller/colour-muted 'heart' though as it stands out a little too much & detracts from all the beautiful detail $4

Honlam

Yeah, maybe make the heart colour lighter will be better:) Will do. Thanks for the comment.

nunzilla

Ditto on the heart comments. Very nice use of negative space. Love it!

cat_from_mars

i like the organic of your design and the way is placed in the shirt. Good job ;)

Anjin-San

I like it very much, though I'd like a more "worn out" red color. The bottom one is the best. niice job!

Rainn

Except that the heart looks like a bum, it's nice. I like the large placement. And I agree with the "subtler-red" comments.

lhercher

No heart.

Hakaidur

I didn't know your heart was in your shoulder.

Honlam

SORRY GUYS, the upload is here. Just not really understand how the HTML work^^

Broken Angel

caelestisblue

The paler heart is perfect. $5!

hkboy

$5, beautiful

sd_dre

Agree with the choice of the paler heart. Very delicate, lovely design.

xiiiin

awesome with pale heart

aprettiergreen

rad design, agree about paler heart

mickeybuckno

i like this a whole lot.

roxiewhite16

fanstastic. Really, this is wonderful with the paler heart.

balsaboy

I usually give anything with a heart on it a 0, but i really like this. 3 i guess...nice work

Beloved

I love the feeling of growth and decay this gives (I mean it all in a good way ^_^). It is lovely.

Honlam

Thanks a lot for all the comment, I'm really appreciate it! Don't forget to buy 1 if this design get printed ",) keke..

icon_metaphor

I like this a lot! Personally, I like the placement in the lower left corner rather than middle. I also like the paler heart.

mikey_

Very nice with the paler heart. Either way, it's great. $5

nickaix

ditto the heart. Cool design.

Economos

when my daughter was 4 we were on the way to the cemetary to put a ceramic angel on my mother's grave. she was holding the angel in the back seat and a wing broke off. she said, "mom, don't you think some angels probably have broken parts, like maybe broken wings or something?" that is what i thought of when i saw this. beautiful. i'd buy it with the paler heart.

Honlam

Hi Enonomos, feel gald this design give you a meaningful memory. All the best to your family :)

illeegalimmigrnt

i like the paler heart, but not the shape of it.

Lovely Rita

I prefer the larger, off-center design :)

lovelyfeather

mute the red heart...and i absolutely love this design! I would totally buy it!

lovelyfeather

i like the larger off center one :)

Honlam

hi lovelyfeather, check HERE

to see the paler heart :)

hitman15

awesome design. id like it better if it was to the side maybe like under the arm stretching to the chest

XIIIwulf

So, if this goes to print you'll use the paler heart...? Something about it I sort of don't like, but it's outweighed by what I DO like about it 4$

ryoushi

very snazzy. i'd throw down cash on that.

Ahhzz

I'd $ it...

portichae

Pale heart is a keeper. I really like this, simplistic yet elegent.

No account?
Join Us