My Hood.

Just wondering what red riding hood would look like with street cred...... Critiques welcome!

Watch this
j.ayde

rofl/ you should make that bitch look more ghetto.

Lovely Rita

Font style doesn't go with the image.

(maybe take out the words altogether?)

kris_tyn

minus "the hood" and i'd buy it.

valorandvellum
valorandvellum profile pic Alumni

I actually really like your use of typography. It looks just like the type of fonts they use in children's books.

deepspacemonkey
deepspacemonkey profile pic Alumni

SHE DID! Back in 1996 she was a thug, go rent Freeway with Reese Witherspoon and Keifer Sutherland. It's an awesome movie.

lyevil

rofl! i love the "Just wondering what red riding hood would look like with street cred"

Loritta

No text plz. I would buy it. Nice!!

mrdeadhead

lose the text, give her a gun, and make the wolf look like it got shot. cause from here it looks like red ate him.

seanbs89

Take the text out, and a knife would be better than a gun ;-)

thekheshirekat

nah, no obvious weapon, leave it up to the viewer on how she did it. i love it, nice spin

eille08

the text is so, so necessary. I think it's great the way it is.

ryceratops

Its a nice concept, but the design needs some attention. There is "eye conflict" in the area of her knees - with how close her cape is to the yellow and the blood and the gray of the wolf...its a little distracting to make out exactly what you are looking at. Is that the wolf's ribs? Its just a tad distracting. The joke is the best part - the "double entandre" of her "hood" and "the Hood". Maybe focus on that and less on the image?

Hakaidur

Lose the test.

Easy Jack

I say drop the text (surprise!).

Outside of that love it.

chopsticks4rent

no text, or incorporate the text into the design by creating it yourself. no downloaded fonts. change it somehow and i'd buy it.

florem

No text, and make red riding hood morre ghetto. Then, I'd buy it.

NessaChan

Hehe, I vote for no text. Otherwise, love it.

rebeccawhipple

I like the girl, wolf needs work. Keep the text and font.

blueeyedmaja

keep the text. it makes it complete

nickaix

keep the text!

Takeshi27

The Irishman wants more titties and an ass. Less man boy look and more hot momma. Wolves only eat prime cut not...whatever cut that is. HARDER MORE Bad MOTHER$*&^ing shirtz plz. I know you can do it...noob.

Takeshi27

P.S. hoodrat, hoodrat, hoochie-mama!

yopparaine

The grey is probably the best color. The text is pretty good, but I do wonder about the weapons...

wildchild0161

ha love it. change text to be more ghetto? if possible

summerstorm

Red looks like she's all legs and no upper body... and damn, she got some knobby knees. HAHA She needs to look more like she could kick some ass. It's tough in the streets, yo. Word.

Saru_Hime

I would totally get one in black!

icoyote

i agree w/ryceratops except no text - prefer to figure it out myself. more femme-legs, please, too boyish. can you give her a red-lipped smirk?
M...

patronymic

same as ryceratops: the center is distracting! text needed for your message - font could change for better.

great image.

nesbittie

i dont mind it with our wthout the text. i give it 4 ryt now. with a gun or knife (more preferably a gun) id giv u $5

nesbittie

oh and do it on the grey

herswansong

love the idea! change the font or get rid of the text though.

No account?
Join Us