Close
One second...

A Fishy Kiss

• by sweetkei
  • posted Dec 01, 2006
  • 71 Comments

(A better picture..) A mermaid and a diver share a kiss..

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Loiki

$5! I LOVE IT! I love the body posture of the sea diver (he seems so shocked!). THe boys would love the nakedness... hee hee!

spiralsword

Wooo! I love it! It has a Bruce Timm kinda style to it that makes you over-look her nakedness. I think I prefer the colours in the main image (not on any of the t-shirts down the side). The off-centre positioning is great, but you could have it so that the fishing line reaches further down :) $5

KellyJazz

HAHAH! I love the design of the diver, he's like omigossh.
It's really cute.

mishv

ohhhhh i love it. that is one sexy mermaid!

chelly

gorgeous

Double.S

this shirt already happened on threadless..

ewey6

i wish her arm covered her boob a little more- but sooo cute

phones

loosens tie very nice!

sweetkei

Double.S and Minkle- Oooh I didn't see that one, I only discovered Threadles a couple of days ago..

But thanks everyone for the nice comments!

sweetkei

spiralsword- yeah I prefer the bg color of the main image too, but they don't have that shirt color on thredless :(
Yeah I was debating on a lower positioning too vs. this one..that could be easily changed :) thanks for the critique!

roxiewhite16

My whole heart loves this. I think her sideboob is lovely, as is the rest of the design. 5$

FRAGOSO

Beautiful draiwing and placement on the shirt! Great job!

herky
herky profile pic Alumni

nice characters and style

jedifrances

I actually like this one better than the one from the link above..I'd cover the nipple though. Great job:)

octobermorning

much better than the one linked above... i agree with jedifrances and ewey6 please cover the nipple... other than that

octobermorning

it's beautiful... on baby blue please crosses fingers

DocBombay

No! Let the nipple stay! It's a good design and if people are worried about wearing a nipple on a shirt then they're on the wrong website. Keep up the good work.

aprettiergreen

i like it, but you need to lose the signature. doubt they'll print another one with such a similar theme though. do more in your style and you've got a shot at getting printed.

ryeguy

i love the design - all over the side boob!

lyevil

so cute!

xiiiin

i don't care if they've printed something similar. i love this. i want it! nipple or no nipple— but do lose the sig

weasel.tamer

loose sig, keep nipple, and plz print this on a med/dark blue

letmenatalya

the previous teeshirt was stupid and ugly (sorry!). this one is AMAZING. i want it no matter what!

SuperPope

That's such an amazing illustration it's hard to believe it's really yours since we've never seen any of your other work. Please submit more, because you're obviously very talented!

5 but no $ from me, because I don't go anywhere that I can get away with nips illustrated on my shirt. :)

writer28

I think this is awesome and would buy in a heartbeat! $5. Hope you win!

hackslash

oh thats so cute! i haven't seeen enough mermaid subs :(

sweetkei

HEy Guys I really appreciate your support and comments, Thanks!!

Super pope- This is my first submission to threadless and I hope to do more..you can check out some of my work here: www.imaginismstudios.com

fuck-a-doodle-doo

I don't mind the boob, in fact, if mermaids were real, they wouldn't wear seashell bras.

hellofriend.emily

I love the style/colors, but I wouldn't want to wear a naked mermaid on my shirt (dress codes and such)

ryceratops

Simple and nice. 4 stars!

Rachachel

$$$5! This is WAY too cute! :)

ambientcity

cover the nipple to better your chances... 4$

sweetkei

Ok nipples gone!! lol that's final :)

sweetkei

Ok Guys!! HERE IT IS..the new and improved design just especially for all of you! No more nipples! No more sig! and I made the diver extra taller so it doesn't look too even with the mermaid --and I lowered the position of the design on the shirt :) Hope you like it. Thanks everyone for the good critiques!! Hope it gets printed!!

sweetkei

you can see the new design here: please vote for me :)

sweetkei

check out the new design here:

sweetkei

OMG i suck at html..sorry for the confussion ..please go to the site-- I'd love to here more comments!

letmenatalya

i love love love it with or without the nip

summerstorm

I LOVE your updated design. That mermaid has got a big ol' boo-tay. If I was a mermaid I would totally want to look just like her (except I would keep my red hair - lol). Great job. :)

xiiiin

iiiiiii want want want this

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us