Close
One second...

Waist Of Lies

• by Manos
  • posted Nov 30, 2006
  • 62 Comments

a cool idea but i dont know how many girls would walk around with that around their wastes! i wouldnt, but it is really cool

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Petanca

I think this totally creative, i have seen your stuff and it's amazing, a great inspiration!

Petanca

Ohhhh, and I would wear this!

morrowdays

I would too. wicked. 5$

Great flash pres. as well

Monkey II
Monkey II profile pic Alumni

very original and clever!

jublin
jublin profile pic Alumni

i never even noticed the lbs = lies! you are tooo clever manos.

stubbythumbs

your presentation is extremely well done! not that the design isnt, but it was the presentation was what got me.

sk8dork

my problems with this: does the design continue around? it seems that it would be difficult to print that and the size of the inches probably would be off, which may or may not be bad. if it continues, where does it end? if it doesn't continue around, it would look kinda silly. also, what's the deal with the fatter you get the more lies you have? i'm not sure this makes sense to me.

abbster

I would wear that.

mymil

Clever. It would look better as a wrap-around print, though.

halo8

wahaha, cleverino. I'm a girl and I would wear it. $5

xxemokitty7xx

having everyone as 45 inches/lies would be kinda weird, although the irony of skinny girls wearing it could be amazing

pilihp
pilihp profile pic Alumni

looks awesome manos. very clever and i like the placement.

insolity

cool. but i would like it to continue in the back..i wouldnt even mind if the numbers didnt match

travioli

wrap around

chrisbm

I would wear this. 4$

Holloween1989

it reminds me of a belt.. WHY DONT THEY DESIGN T'S WITH BELTS ON THE BOTTOM??! $5

I_heart_ducks

I'd wear this if it could go all the way around.

Coat

It's a cool design, but my waist definitely isn't that big ;D

Speak_Easy

Clever. I'm a girl and I'd wear it. The juxtaposition of that with my no-wear-near 45 in waist makes a cool statement. I also love the original take on FFN. $5

Leslee

Nice!

funkie fresh
funkie fresh profile pic Alumni

great concept. looks sooo good

AsStarsGoOut

i already feel fat enough . . .

helloklaire

props for it being clever...but not being a skinny girl, this would just provoke people to make fun of me. 4 for the concept tho.

Echan

really clever :3

Norat

haha, that's good I can never think of anyting clever (see my slogans if you don't believe me)

check this out:
Announcing the FIRST Threadless Blog Party (or maybe not the first, but first for me!)
WHERE? Chicago, specific place TBA (any ideas?)
WHEN? Friday December 29 (school break friendly)
WHO? Anyone who loves Threadless. Unfortunately this will probably be a 21 and up event because it will probably be at a bar. (unless someone has a better idea)
ATTIRE? A Threadless Tee! (or hoodie etc...)

I propose this party as a fun get-together for the purposes of loving all things Threadless. Come to drink, discuss, or meet some fellow bloggers!!!
Blog if interested!!!!

dacat
dacat profile pic Alumni

I definitely give you points for originality and clean design

Ronin60
Ronin60 profile pic Alumni

this is great, me likey!

steven218
steven218 profile pic Alumni

turned out nice

delilahchan

I would buy it only if it went all around! Oh and perhaps a change of tshirt colour too

ysy101
ysy101 profile pic Alumni

Very creative!

corvettegirl721

Nice design but i wouldent wear it.

in vino veritas

You'd have to be brave and confident of your figure to wear this!

yion072

I like it!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Has anyone noticed yet that the tape is measuring LIES and not INCHES!?!?!? That would alleviate any problems with anyone not being this or that many inches. Now, if someone complained of having more lies in their tummy at any given time that is more than 45 lies, then you have alegitiamte arguement, and i feel sad for you lying like that all the time...

thekheshirekat

i thought the waist was a little higher up and a little lower would be where the hip was measured?
anyways i would wear it

FRAGOSO

Great idea!! I love the "interactive" TShirts!

mrdeadhead

does it go around the back, too?

lhercher

What would be hilarious is if the girls' one was around the chest instead of the waist... considering that a lot of girls wear padded bras and try to amplify thier chest size!!

kaloyster
kaloyster profile pic Alumni

Another gimmicky shirt design. It's nice, but if it doesn't go around, it's not.

GMMiles

I like this one alot. Better than most of the less creative fast food ones.

pushbackplease

...I'd buy it as long as it went all the way around...

LongLiveQueequeg

this would be 10x more awesome if it were printed down the fly of a pair of men's pants or shorts.

FreshWaterFish

i love it!! i'd totally wear it. $5!!

kooky love
kooky love profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

GREAT $5

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us