Close
One second...

A Life-Changing Decision

I think anyone would hesitate to jump into a swimming pool of brine....although pickles are delicious.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
FRAGOSO

HAHAHHAHAH!!!! GREAT!! I really like the line style: I´m your fan!$5

eky

not too sure about the choice of colours to print on. although I dislike natural tees it seems like it would work on one of those. or maybe a light coloured blue

fnrhcp

Seems like the t-shirt
"pickles are cucumbers soaked in evil"

Elinoleum

Like it on the light pink. Looks good with the green colors. Cute!

Drusilla

I like it best on the light blue.
=D

Drusilla

I like it best on the light blue.
=D

Drusilla

Sorry, didn't mean to hit that twice.

Leslee

Heh, nice. 4

herky
herky profile pic Alumni

great concept, I'd choose the light blue combo

eky

you can sacrifice one shade of green (water reflection) to give a colour to the beach ball and lifebelt thing (rather than having them the same colour as the shirt). That'll give you more freedom in the colour tee you use.
And I say enthasise the expresion on the cucumbers face, give it a more "I'm not sure if I should do this" look. Maybe one raised eyebrow or something.

FreezingintheSno

i like it, i think i'd like it more if the pool looked a little more like that top of a jar.. ya know? thats my two cents. :)

katolms

I hate cucumbers but love pickles so I say, JUMP! 5

newlanguage

I'm giving it a five because the concept is great, but I think the touch ups people have been suggesting (eky, about the expression, Freezing about the jar top) would be needed before it's a buy. I'm not sure about losing the one green (eky) because it is what differentiates the cucumber from the pickles, maybe if the coloring on the cucumber was redone to make it look more distinct [a little more striping possibly?] you could do it, but I would worry about losing some or aesthetics in the process.

kalikarrot

Thanks for the suggestions guys, I really appreciate your comments! This is my first submission, so it's all been pretty exciting for me :). Once finals are over, I might try correcting some things and resubmitting.

Marela

This is so cute! The pickles look so happy!

alessa

oh kali. this is adorable. $5

joolia

omgshhhh $5

fluffysam

BRILLIANT. it's clever and adorable. 5$

JolyBallz

thats hilarious....

xXTheGrouchXx

LMAO.
YES YES YES!
$5 and I'd buy it.

quachy

love it on the pink & blue.

discordadore

I love this. The facial expressions are so great and it's very well executed. I think I like the pink best.

matress

i love his expression. dont change it! i agree with eky though, give the beach ball and lifebelt a colour.

nesbittie

wow. $5. its brilliant. i like it on the light pink. green and pink are jus so brilliant together.

DocBombay

I really like your illustration style.

Ausmoz

Keep the water reflection! The beach ball and ring are fine as the colour of the shirt.

Sauza Gold

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
winner
cincoydinero.♥

kalikarrot

Hey, thanks for the support everyone! You guys rock :)

METAzraeL

I really really dig your style. I disagree that his expression should be changed - it's perfect as it is. As for the ball and float, I can't tell if changing their color would be too distracting. I do think making the pool more recognizable as a jar, if only slightly, would probably help.

I can't decide on what color I like for the shirt. Anyways, great work. I expect to see more soon ;)_

mistergo

lord have mercy this is high-larious
really. if i wore this people would probably thank my shirt for its wit

Tama-so-so

NICE! tasty... great colours, great sketchy lines, everything!

killerqueen33

omg i want this shirt. the pickes are so cuuuute! (and the cucumber of course is cute too :D)

stellaluna

i love...it..it made me smile like this :D

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us