• by morganian
  • posted Nov 24, 2006
  • 23 Comments

why do I have the urge to say "COOKIES!!!"

Watch this
Al Veryard

Like the concept, 5$

mycandyheart

sometimes the ones that make the least sense to me are also the ones i want the most. 5

MrDomino
MrDomino profile pic Alumni

Reminds me of The Things You Love in its concept and slightly in its execution. At least it's honest, and I like the color choices, though I wish you were more aggressive in the idea.

merchantbomberman

The monster is freaky awesome! I think the composition is too busy for a t-shirt though...

lekz_one

My monster and I are very pleased with all your kindness and usefull tips on my very first submission here. You guys and this site rock! Thanks

beebopmc

i LOVE this design! $5!!! i just submitted my first, on a brown tee too. sing a song of bulldogs its called. peeps said they'd prefer a black tee, whats the matter with these people?! brown all the way.

little_mystique

hey i like this...think i prefer the bottom placement

R G
R G profile pic Alumni

cool

lhercher

If you had just the monster saying "yo" on a shirt, I'd 5$ it in an instant. As it is now, I feel as if people would constantly ask me "why is he saying 'PATS?' What does that mean?"

calebbbb

wow i must have this
what is the blue guy saying?
i like the bottom left placement
sexysexy

MARSHALL--

Pretty cool, I'd buy it.

k-two

is the blue guy saying "pop5?"

sugarkitten

It makes me want to dance, and dance to like 80's synth pop. And that is good. $5

lekz_one

The blue guy says whatever he wants. Seems I have no control over him. Pats is just a random word, a sort of running gag between me and my friends. But don't judge the shirt just based on that word. That can be altered to fit your needs..

onurbgrafix

I like this one ! Great

No account?
Join Us