• by morganian
  • posted Nov 24, 2006
  • 23 Comments

why do I have the urge to say "COOKIES!!!"

Watch this
Al Veryard

Like the concept, 5$

mycandyheart

sometimes the ones that make the least sense to me are also the ones i want the most. 5

MrDomino
MrDomino profile pic Alumni

Reminds me of The Things You Love in its concept and slightly in its execution. At least it's honest, and I like the color choices, though I wish you were more aggressive in the idea.

merchantbomberman

The monster is freaky awesome! I think the composition is too busy for a t-shirt though...

lekz_one

My monster and I are very pleased with all your kindness and usefull tips on my very first submission here. You guys and this site rock! Thanks

beebopmc

i LOVE this design! $5!!! i just submitted my first, on a brown tee too. sing a song of bulldogs its called. peeps said they'd prefer a black tee, whats the matter with these people?! brown all the way.

little_mystique

hey i like this...think i prefer the bottom placement

R G
R G profile pic Alumni

cool

lhercher

If you had just the monster saying "yo" on a shirt, I'd 5$ it in an instant. As it is now, I feel as if people would constantly ask me "why is he saying 'PATS?' What does that mean?"

calebbbb

wow i must have this
what is the blue guy saying?
i like the bottom left placement
sexysexy

MARSHALL--

Pretty cool, I'd buy it.

k-two

is the blue guy saying "pop5?"

sugarkitten

It makes me want to dance, and dance to like 80's synth pop. And that is good. $5

lekz_one

The blue guy says whatever he wants. Seems I have no control over him. Pats is just a random word, a sort of running gag between me and my friends. But don't judge the shirt just based on that word. That can be altered to fit your needs..

No account?
Join Us