Close
One second...

Vamos Bien

Little bits of Cuba

Watch this
morganian

why do I have the urge to see this in red on khaki? or is that TOO cliche?

morvie07

No I think it should be on red too.

TionTheOne

I'd like a color of some sort. White seems a bit boring for this tee.

MooseDinner

yeah, it needs some red. red on khaki sounds good

abbster

Eh, I think it'd be great as black on red, but red on khaki works too. Color, in any case, would be good.

Eruwenolorien

I'd like a close up and color. I'm liking the red and khaki suggestions.

Vlad3060

LOL, lovely. Everything that is wrong with Cuba all wrapped up on one shirt. Might as well make the star red and offer the shirt in blue only.

mcshorty161821

agree... put it on red or khaki

Lewisb

ZOOM PLEASE!
and yeah, any colour but that one u got there..
$5, assuming the zoom looks nice

sugarkitten

I don't know about the red that would really make me think about the communist connection between Cuba and Russia, that is good if that is what you are going for. But I don't want Russia stealing Cuba's thunder on your shirt

PandaSusana

I NEED TO SEE THE ZOOM!
Is it pro cuba, anti, pro/anti certain parties or politics??
So far I'm excited $5, but I'd have to see all the detail, feel it was not a xenophobic message, and finally, better with some color. Black on tan would be far better than red in my opinion, but I suppose it depends on your message doesn't it?

true

Nice and controversal, neat use of symbolism, ie, the star, the pictures, its all over, heaps going on. Nice

Momo Muffins

i like this, its really cool to look at but i think its kinda blank. I would put it black with the white writing, or even black with a really bold colour writing. but i like it

pixel_dust

I lived in Cuba until I was 10 and have visited 5 times ever since...um...I'd rather rip my eyelids off and sit in front of a fan than wear this shirt. I like the communist party shirt, it's still controversial, but it presents those ideas in a more comical way...
..this is just fucking shitty.

blossompossum

Vamos bien = get well? My Spanish isn't very good these days.

No account?