What would mammoths and elephants talk about? (v 2

• by rdes
  • posted Nov 21, 2006
  • 26 Comments

Well, here's the new version of my beloved mammoth and his friend the elephant talking about their look. Hope you like this new version!

Watch this
lemingsrock16

i liked the old one better but this is excellent too. $5

BORN2SHOPLC

I LIKE THIS ONE MUCH BETTER, THE OLD ONE WAS CONFUSING, LOOKED LIKE A "T" ...THIS ONE GETS $5

lycra_bandit

I like this one is much better too. It's less confusing, and the extra detail such as the eyes is great. $5

The Ending

what about clippers rather than scissorts. Sorry if this frustrates you with so many sugeestions. And maybe the elephant and mammoth could look shocked or confused rather than indifferent. Simple changes to the eyes could probably get that effect. LOVE the concept though

kjerstisigne

So long as we are being picky about the implements, how about a straight razor? I thought the shock of shaving between the mammoth and the elephant was a better idea.

LOoO

I like much more this design! I still think you could make the mammouth woollier, anyway, I know it's difficult, so....this one is perfect!!! It gets $5!!!

joannchilada

You really headed the comments - great job

Joe..

thats soo much better! good work.

JefftheStud

i liked the old one much better

Peppermont

I like some of the old things better and some of the new things better but all in all very cool =) great job

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Making the elephants so awe-shucks adorable with their features i feel detracts from the excellent design feel you had of the silouhettes (cant spell that word EVER) of the last one. And i also agree with thending on putting old-skool clippers instead of a scissor and brush- the thought of a mammoth shaving is much funnier than one waxing and styling.

Samtricks

I prefer this one :D

Pink Lace

I like both truthfully, and I'd have a hard time choosing. Amazing!

grlea

Much preferred the previous one - it was much more succinct.

xiiiin

what is up with their feet and eyes? could they possibly be a little less clunky?
it's gettin' better! it's heading towards something i'd buy, but not there yet

lhercher

Anything with an elephant is intrinsically awesome. Right now thier eyes are a little heavy - you could fix that by reducing the shading at the top of thier eyes. I want this real bad.

A-minus

I like it muchly. Although I might like ita little more if the big guys weren't based on the same exact shape.

No account?
Join Us