Close
One second...

I Am He Re

All is atom. Small particles which mix itselves and form an entity as complex as you or me.

Watch this
BaconJesus

I love the periodic table. $5

qichenz

This is amazing. When can I buy this. =]

valorandvellum
valorandvellum profile pic Alumni

This might seem like a dumb question... but is this supposed to read as "I am here"?

seagrass

Um, yes.

JAYGATZ

Good one einstein.

spiralsword

I like the idea, but the 'I am here' is a bit too emo for me.

j.ayde

OMFG! what is it with the. omg this is emo. that is emo. sorry, but that is pissing me off. how the fudge is the words "i am here" emo??? goddamn.

kllis

sweet $5.

human_no110289

lol i always did this while i was bored in chem class.

Lepidoptera

slighlty emo, but yeah, the perodic table is wicked cool. 5$

joannchilada

You lost me on the emo comments. Emo? How?

lsmc88

first I thought, what is He Re? but then I got it. Nice job!

Speak_Easy

$5! The Periodic Table rocks....and I'm not just saying that because I'm a chem geek.

Speak_Easy

This isn't emo! People, don't use words you don't understand.

canceromega

huh? emo, no. it's for chem nerds like me =)

MooCowMoo

Heh, my science teacher has a shirt like this, except it says "CHOCOLATE". I like this design too.

exin

How the eff is this emo? it's scientific. I guess science is emo now; I didn't get the memo. You all are crazy. I think this is cute, but I probably wouldn't wear it.

alecheva

It's emo because the message assumes that the wearer feels like their presence isn't acknowledged, ie, they're attention whoring, which is decidedly emo.

I like the design; I'd buy it if it said something else.

cruciatus

i am in love with this design. $5. i'd give it more if i could

Samtricks

very clever :D well done

florem

5$, completely awesome. & how the hell is this emo?

Ethrilas

I like it, and no its not emo... some people are just plain retarded.

=Graham=

Peanut9444

i love this too, and agree with all the people above me...this is far from emo

Peppermont

Yelling about other people calling things emo is SO FREAKIN EMO. GOSH. =) I like your shirt here. I'd buy it.

Aeeee

Emo? People are weird. You're wearing the T-shirt, therefore it is where you are.

fnrhcp

i think it would be cooler on blue or green

Silverchair230

cool idea, haha i just love your modle picture!

simison

you should make it I Hf Ga S, (i have gas) so that its a pun on the elements... i don't know i like idea, but not the sentence u put together

matt1peussa

Li Fe I S Be Au Ti F Lu .... too ( Lu but no Ul :'( ) but I want a real sentence without grammatical mistakes or pet names !

thechasedlife

every thing is "emo" now - half the people using the term dont know what it really means. Nice design and follow through. 4

swedz

emo is so last year.

diet

i'm nerdy, $5

booboo135

Li Fe I S He Re ===== GOOOD love the periodic table thing though. :)

booboo135

life is here if you didnt get it ^^" haha like the element make up life therefore 'life is here' :)

schmitzrl

That is great! I'm such a nerd but I Love it!

Noac

I would buy the "I have gas" one. This I just don't get. Btw can anyone href me to an definition of EMO since I can't find one myself and have not come across the poetry(?) term outside threadless.

llama_lover

Hey, have you heard? Breathing is emo now.

Ahem.

Anyhoo, I like the design but why don't you try spelling something perhaps a little more complicated?

agent_awesome

ok, so that took me a while to get it.....

akatookey

i really like it, but space out the words a little more

I Am HeRe

instead of

IAmHeRe

ozrict two

wow isnt everyone emo in the end arent all things emo hahahaha einstein was emo too

lovelover

Yeah, maybe space them a little so it's more clear that it's a sentance. Otherwise, I really like this. Maybe not on red, though?

lovelover

And Einstein has a nice body for someone his age.

Bandaidking

VERY COOL my einstein (he's very cool stylish spinster) hee hee...............:))))

whootie

i love it! $5!

i just realized how nerdy that was.

Coat

I don't understand why it says "I am here" but the design is pretty awesome. It's simple, yet it rocks!

No account?
Join Us