Close
One second...

Babysitter

this is my second submission. i had to compromise a lot from my original to meet the color requirements. i love you guys

Watch this
cre88

like the design, i think maybe shrink the design a bit, leave it on the bottom of the shirt though?

WinterInChicago

agree with cre88. should be smaller on the shirt, but other than that its great! - 5

KansasPrep

It is unoriginal. I have seen it in like 3 movies, and many ppl have drawn it. Like it, but not original enough, sorry. Still gets a 3 because it is well drawn.

gentle_reader

I like this a lot, but something is striking me as odd about the girl. Like her proportions are wrong, or her legs don't quite match her body... I don't know. Really nice drawing otherwise though.

katolms

I agree with Kansasprep...I've seen several designs with robots and kids...but it is a nice illustration..3

JAYGATZ

the girl does seem odd, but with a little work this could be a good one.

spiralsword

It's sweet & I love the style. Personal preference is to have it on the gray-green colour (definitely not pink or light blue), and perhaps have the deign on the back, or shrink it down a little and wrap it around the waist to give it a little extra something :)

m26gil

good job... 5$

sugarless

agree w/ girl's proportions being off.
and also, she is kinda alice in wonderland-ish..
maybe change the colors so she isn't..

hannieo

I find your stule superb.

thekheshirekat

im a big alice fan, collect all the tees i can. i would buy. and i kinda like the fact her proportions are off, like its awkward

kobh

Anyone else reminded of the robots in the dark tower by this?

noaheisenman
noaheisenman profile pic Alumni

dark tower? Steven King's dark tower? i only read the first two books, and didnt come across any robots

rkgiraffe

this is so cool. i would like it on blue. 5

Wren

This reminds me of the first story in Asimov's I, Robot--"Robbie"

It could probably be cleaned up a bit, but it gives me the warm fuzzies anyway. :D

luckieyou13

i love it... a lot. very meaningful to me..

obscene_dreams

it looks like Helper from Venture Bros . very cute :)
the design is a bit awkward though, the girl could use some work

Aeeee

^ROBBIEEEEEEEE!

NessaChan

Reminds me of Laputa. =)

whatshappeninhotstuf

I love it! I think its pretty amazing. not sure about the colors though, but thats just me $5

barara

Me likey. I like the colors (:

mrdeadhead

uhhh.... love you too?

sgroche

probably one of my favorie designs, mabye if it was a little closer to the middle, great work though

The_Girl

I've seen this done a few times here. Very nice drawing, though.

Chingers

The design itself is well done and well presented. Unfortunately it doesn't give me the "me want now" zing. Don't do the pink tshirt please.

imbrilliant.

it's.....okay. it's a good drawing and all, however, like Chingers said i just don't feel the strong desire to have it.

without_s4nity

ROBBIE!!! and maybe Andy the Messenger Bot..... really nice illustration

No account?
Join Us