floating

• by pengngo
  • posted Nov 19, 2006
  • 37 Comments

thanks for stopping by, i appreciate all the support. thanks.

Watch this
spiralsword

Need close up. From here it looks like brushes stamped on. I like the positioning & the idea... but it's hard to tell from here.

morganian

nice but I didn't think you were allowed to go over seams?

tricksie

This is something I would totally buy!

Aedenn

pretty but I'm not sure if I'll buy it or not

julzjubes

I'm really annoyed by all the super hot designs on natural colored shirts. I think the burgundy would look really cool on a dark Green or black or something, but im no color expert. I'd definetly buy it on a darker color tho

thekheshirekat

when i bought "caged" some of the design spilled over the seam to the arms

tricksie

I agree, needs a different t-shirt color.

corvettegirl721

Ya mabey black but cool design anyways. 5

whatshappeninhotstuf

pretty!!! I really like it, but im just not a fan of the color cream...... $5

JAYGATZ

Well... i'm not gonna lie to ya. i'd buy it.

kristy30

maybe on a different colour

MakerofShoes

Love love love!!!!!!! Would totally buy!!!

hugtrees

My friend would love this! Print it, print it, print it so I can get it for her! Just gorgeous! Were you going for a Japanese style? It's like snow flake cherry blossoms... $5*

stickhorse

If it weren't on white I'd buy it, but I still like it.

pengngo

thank you, thank you....

i apppreciate all the support. I feel ya on the color tees. I originally tried a couple of tshirt colors and it look good; but this was something i did before the holiday and i didn't have time to put a nice flash animation of all the color tees that i had tried. Funny enough, i just chose a base color i thought most people would like and could match well with other layers of clothing.

(sorry for the essays guys.)

ps. hugtrees, you totally got it. i was going for a nice graphic holiday tee but it spun into somthing else.

seanbs89

Need a close up

pengngo

ask and ye shall receive: hope this it close enough.

nessness

Great pattern - dreadful colour shirt!! Why does Threadless print so many super patterns on what I consider to be a non-colour? The world is drab enough - we need more t-shirts with colours.

lovelover

I like it. Especially on this color tee. I like natural.

pengngo

well, after some battle, this will be my last try to see if i can upload a close up image. if it doesnt show up, try looking on my blog. it seemed to have worked there.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

I like your patterns, but this design feels like the 1975 tee printed a few weeks ago, but before the trees and vines had had a chance to grow and combine together.

XIIIwulf

Floral pattern seems a little inorganic to me. feels off because of it.

splenderstar1

put the design on a different color shirt!

willowtree303

meh, kind of boring. It's not very clever/original.

lithe

pretty cool. it's very interesting to look at. :)

blossompossum

I was just thinking if the t-shirt colour was dark, I don't think you'd be able to see the detail very well in red.

December13

Hmm different colors I'd wear it, like a dark purple with beige flowers would be cool.

No account?
Join Us