fellowbread

Yeah.. first score! I like it! :)

MeggieSue10

Blazing. I really like it

missoulute

dif. shirt color?

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

that's one NASTY hair follicle growing out of someone's close-up noxema commercial zit!

Petanca

A bit bigger will be good for us to appreciate detail

Looneygirl

Make it bigger on the shirt. That's a nice design!

TheJordanD

different color shirt and central placement and it's a $5 from me

tricksie

Ditto TheJordanD.

IBnerds

Love the placement! 5$

annieberry

silhouettes in the sunrise, my favorite!

joliefille77

all i can think of is tires. and that hair folicle comment. but i love the tree and sun and the birdies.

.onion
.onion profile pic Alumni

The colors clash, and the placement is... rather odd.

The Sam

use same style but bigger and more picture

david.morris

central placement, maybe a different coloured shirt; fantastic other than that.

scarlettma

très gentil! i wouldn't change the placement, size or color of the graphics really. i think those are the elements i like, that makes this shirt stand out. besides, large, obvious, centrally placed graphics are simply...too generic. bonne chance! and try not to fall into the typical pattern of things...

fadethecat

I like the placement, but the combination of size and white makes it seem a little too afterthoughtish on a shirt. A larger size or a darker color for the shirt would make it stand out more.

MIKEAL

Love the design, don't like white T's though.

cruciatus

love it! $5

fantashstic

if made BIG and centered, 5$.

Vespucci

pay no attention to the above posts asking for a larger design. thats just silly! its the perfect size, or possibly even a wee bit smaller... but yes! smack-dab in the middle of the chest! right now its great, listen to me and it will be brilliant! :-)

AmiLove

i think this is a great design ...... but agree that it would look much better on a color other than white .... like light pink and light blue or something ....... oh! AND i think it should stay right where it is ............. it would look too cheesy if it was centered

Tal Celes

I agree with Big and Centered, $5

chix96

Center! I like it.

circlekat

Different color shirt, and put it in the center, and $5.

SuzannaM

I like it, but not on white/natural.

quaycur

no white, dif placement, possibly center. i think it might be a bit too bottom heavy for the middle, could make you look like you're slouching.

No account?
Join Us