Close
One second...

hand Sandwich for naomi

the tables have turned!

Watch this
nibiki

I don't really understand this design, but I really like it!

seanfarnum

hah! a hand sandwich!

seanfarnum

I'd want a different colored background, though.

uberposer

not digging the pink but absolutely love the design!

IngieP

Yikes, O'Malley!

iluvhades

this is so funny. Even more so because I just wrote a philosophy paper asserting that eating animals and people are the same thing. Not a defense of vegetarianism but actually a defense of cannibalism. It's good stuff.

jstumpenhorst
jstumpenhorst profile pic Alumni

i am glad it turned out to your liking! i am suddenly hungry...

iluvhades

There's something amusing about animals eating people. I actually wrote a pretty funny story about something similar. I've "blogged" it on myspace if anyone cares to read it.

Isabeanfuzz

I LOVE!!! this shirt! Vegetarian for 10 years! This is my new logo!

SandyS

Odd!

jstumpenhorst

yeah, i am the one who posted the design in the blog. it was iluvhades idea for the design. she started the blog

xiiiin

ewwww

ToxicStatic

I hear people taste like pork so and it wouldn't be nice of the pig to be a cannibal. But I wonder if pigs like mustard?

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

ah, the immense power of the Threadless blog! Threadless should make a movie out of this story- but the design would have to win for the Hollywood happy ending we all would love and weep to. I'm giving this an x-tra point for how this submission came to be, but the design is entrancing enough (especially the way you highlighted the hand sandwich) to warrant a good score on its own. Nice tag-team people!

applexcore

it's actually pretty creepy, but i like it anyway.

LongLiveQueequeg

fantastic. i would never eat a pig, but i am soooooo down with cannibalism. there are too many humans on this planet already.

CausleyConcepts

sweet design....

as my boy Vincent said in Pulp Fiction:
Bacon tastes gooood. Pork chops taste gooood.

redsugar

It reminds me of a movie I saw on Movie Macabre when I was a kid. Where this guy kills people and feeds them to his pigs.

Pigs would totally eat us, given the chance. They aren't vegetarians.

morganian

cool idea, I like the play on words as it is such a small leap from HAM to HAND! lol nice one!

followthedot

Couldn't you at least make the pig a little more cute looking???

atarii4

that reminds me of "Snatch" the movie.
Vegetarian since 15 years and I vote hell yes!!

Marathon2k

Interesting design, i love it although im not a fan of pink.

chemical71

I agree. Keep the pig pink (obvs) but print on Navy or some similar color for contrast. If you're gonna make a statement like this you should want peeps to see it in a crowd...

cheekychappie4

so dam creepy, wudnt buy it but gave the design a 5

AtariZen

Yesss! That is so dark! I love it - It wear it if the tee was grey and the pig was pink... that would look splendid! BIG 5!

Drumbo

I NEED IT!!! $5.
But please... not in pink?...

rkgiraffe

wow! i really like this. lol. 5

iluvhades

I am so sad this did not win. But I am giving jstumpenhorst my next purchase stps for drawing it. sigh.

corey8

this should have scored much better! this is great! sorry i missed it while it was up. would have 5$.

jstumpenhorst

thanks for the comments after the fact guys!

Maltzmania
Maltzmania profile pic Alumni

now print this!

No account?
Join Us