Close
One second...

symetry

Watch this
rabidlizzy

I think if the flowers were a shocking blue or red or something it would be nicer.. and color the eyes a bright green.. or something xD I dunno- it's soooo pretty- I just think a bit of color would be nice.

desiphreak

It would look killer on black in silver and on any dark coloured shirt..im thinking purple! funky

TeaInCrystalGlasses

I was going to say it's too symmetrical, and then I read the title...heh.

cherrylicious

It was supposed to be purple but Threadless doesn't have purple t-shirts;/

MrGallagher

I agree w/ rabidlizzy, color would certainly help this design stand out.

xiiiin

i love this but i'm not sure that i like the two C shaped people arm things in the hair...

theclumsycorvid

I don't quite understand the title and the asymmetry of the hair.

applexcore

it's not a bad design, it just seems awkward on a shirt.

laratron

I concur with applexcore. More of a print design than an apparel design.

spiralsword

I really like this. It's classy. Personally I think I'd like to see a couple more details in the hair, but nothing too complicated. After all, it's charm is in it's clean & deceptively-simple style. I think I'd buy it if the placement was on the back :)

UniqueMe

oooh i like

morganian

I like the fact that the blotchyness of the hair isn't symmetrical, but a darker coloured shirt would be nice provided the face stay ed the way it is now.
And I'm sure I have a purple shirt in my list of templates?

diet

it's gnarls barkley?! haha.. good.

diet

is it*

cherrylicious

ahm yeah there is a purple t-shirt in the teplate list but it's very dark... I was thinking more of a light purple one with a dark purple or black design on it. Diet, I have no idea who is gnarls barley;]

No account?