Close
One second...

Tchermobil

Chernobyl? is that a pun? an alternate spelling I don't know about?

Watch this
larsbars

it's a cross between chernobyl and mobil oil, i think. probably trying to say something about oil pollution...

Kogepan

Playmobil makes toys that look like the dolls in the picture. It's a combo of Chernobyl and Playmobil.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

that doesn't explain why there is a "t" at the beginning of the word, rendering everything that goes after it completely not understandible?

homie_wiggles

still looks pretty cool, weird spelling aside...

ribos

Tchermobil is a cross between Tchernobil and Playmobil (which is a toy brand) Apparently, this brand is not known in us...

ribos

"Tchernobil" is" Chernobyl" in french...

j.ayde

eh too confusing. id buy it without the text.

Someguy98765

no one will understand that

Sayl

so this is a french people t-shirt...
French people can understand
en tout cas le jeu de mots en français est cool (avec l'image bien sur)

Samtricks

As im french I find this nice :p

ribos

with or without text, it could work (I hope!!!)

amaliaslash

hey, i live in the US and i grew up with playmobils! my favorite was the pirate island set because it came with a galapagos turtle. not on green..

Daniel D

nicccccccccceeee... 5$!

phones

....although playmobil are one of the few 'green' companies in toys according to greenpeace.com

JerryHatTrick

orange is mad nice. green is gay.

Auspex

Playmobil looks like legos

nonolarson
nonolarson profile pic Alumni

Haha j'adore la tronche des Playmobils. That's a 5!

atomiksushi

haha. Great concept. A little dark, but I love it.

pudd.n

very clever, we used to play with playmobil all the time when we were kids! i agree you should lose the "t" and make it chermobil. $5!

badzen

Love this one!

jaz999

All you weenies stop complaining about the spelling of this. It's just a t at the beginning... it's not like you can't know what town it's alluding to. The real name isn't even in our alphabet anyway!
I find this is a brilliant design, with french spelling. Orange is nice $5

timrb
timrb profile pic Alumni

it's spelled 'Chernobyl' in English, too. I've never seen it as 'Tchernobil' before. And I am familiar with those toys.

IBnerds

I like the creepy green design just for the sake of theme...nuclear disaster, strange green glow...who can't love this shirt? 5$

heartofsilver

I absolutley love it. I played with so many playmobil toys when i was little. It combines my favorite childhood dolls and world news! and I kinda like the orange best 5$

BaconJesus

Because I love Playmobil I would by this. ORANGE! $5

La_Llorona

Playmobil = cool. Making light of the suffering and untimely deaths of thousands of innocent people = UNcool. Get it straight.

mejane

faCT is that english is the way to go, so chang eit to english and itll make mroe sense and you can keept he text

sheelaymignon

I love playmobils, i still collect them, and if you dont like the idea, dont buy it, i would in a second though. 5$

GRraff

This is really cool. I love the green design, but both are good. And the illustration is quite good.

ToxicStatic

My sister used to chew on her Playmobile toys. I am reminded of their mangled bodies by this shirt.

jrowle

I'd buy it without the T in there

dunfyboy

So would I

cherhole

Playmobil is cool, but I don't know... isn't the reference to Chernobyl in bad taste? It wasn't that long ago...

Pyrette

"en tout cas le jeu de mots en français est cool (avec l'image bien sur)"

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!?!

hyphen-dash

i like the design. but i didn't get the point. and no one else is going to either.

Elloosh.Puddle

Dude, lose the "t" and I'll buy it.

c222lee

playmobils? where I'm from they're called lego people. lol. it's cool.

rafudu

The design it´s way cool, but it will be better if it was Chermobil. Take off that "t"! Please!

No account?
Join Us