... in bed.

oh my lord. this is a winner.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
halo8

haha, this is hilarious.
not quite sure I understand the title though. in bed?

FRICKINAWESOME
4 designs submitted - Score now!

OMG!?!?!? You have just brought my worst nightmare to life! I actually got this in a fortune cookie once, and it shattered my hopes and dreams that fortunes really DO tell your future (not really)! That was officially the moment in my life when things got a wee bit too meta for me. Did you ever get this in a fortune, think it up on your own, or did someone get it and tell you about it? I really like the placement of all the elements as opposed to the one cookie of your "in bed" submission (if that was yours as well), but this would remind me of that fateful day too much. I also once got a fortune that was blank. I've got good fortune like that.

Fuunsaiki

I think the "...in bed" thing is to do with the game you play with fortune cookies where you read out the fortune then add "in bed" on the end. Makes many of them very funny. :3

Kadis

Amazing — 5$

tomthumb

very clever, nice design as well, $5

exin

haha. this is much better than that other "In Bed" cookie fortune sub.

Shortypmcd

NIIICE!!! I would buy this any day $5

dylanraven

ugh... what are the odds. two similar ideas, similar executions with the same title and posted at essentially the same time. unfortunately i had already submitted my design when i saw the other one was being scored. otherwise i probably would have waited. to answer "FRICKINAWESOME" - a friend of mine thought up the idea. his name is Troy and he likes raisons. hopefully we will be able to tag-team on few more ideas. thanks for all the great feedback.

dylanraven

and yes, Fuunsaiki was correct. the title is supposed to allude to the game people play with their fortunes. "Help! I'm trapped in a fortune cookie factory... in bed."

bludgeon

It's not often that a shirt actually makles me laugh aloud! Fantastic!

wild_rose

hehe this one's so funny, i love it! 5$

TELP

clever

marizzle

hahahah i love this!! $5

Red Icarus

Wow! Absolutely love it!

I'd buy it! $5

FrozeDream

I like it but I'd almost like to have the fortune be something different, but I don't know what.

bananaphone

this idea is as common as the shit on t-shirt hell. No sale whether it came to you by itself or not.

drklister

So clean idea!

Annster

Very funny i like it

Auspex

I liked the original more: "..inbed.", it was awesome. kind of an inside thing, that's why i loved it so much. i would do whatever just to print that myself if i could.

Auspex

i was talking about the actual fortune btw

taszka

Oh cool.

joannchilada

In bed was WAY better

Jennifuhrer

there was a bazooka Joe comic/fortune that read, Help I'm trapped in a bubble gum factory

theurbanraptor

this one is much better than the first sub of it.

hvic

i'll buy it

Breen227

Nice!! What a great t-shirt.

I didn't really get the "In Bed" submission because then it would be "In Bed ... in bed" It would have been funnier if the fortune was "Inbred" then it would read "Inbred... in bed".

e.Blue.

HIGHlarious man that is great.

Lizzie Borden

I like both this and your "in bed" one!

studioduplo

seen this on threadless and in an actual fortune cookie. good design though

Devil Dancer

This one is much better than the other fortune cookie design. 5/5.

anissa

FIVE

gldnsun1

LOL... definitely a 5 from me!

pumpkinn

HAHA Oh you're so clever :]

tnblank77

If this doesn't get printed then I give up on life.

vestibule

i would sell my best friend's kidney to have this shirt. $5

troyblank

this shirt is like a kitten burning slowly on fire, and me winning the lotto all in one day.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?