Close
One second...

Kiko Plays Put-Put

My father's dog is a regular Tiger Woods. The text is not part of the image - just the title. Kelly Green is my favorite option for shirt color, which is why I chose it for the background, but other colors could work as well. Kiko is extremely energetic and once jumped from the ground into my face, giving me a bloody lip. For this, I pay homage to her with a shirt. Feedback appreciated.

Watch this
rusgoodman

It's putt-putt, dude, not put-put.

Xeofreestyler

She's a girl, dude, not a dude.

helo

Although your design is based on a real putter with pink grip and pink head I still prefer a different color than pink. Those dogs are soooo energetic, they love jumping on people, and a few like to nibble harder than people expect. But they sure do look so cute on a t-shirt !

joannchilada

I'll change the title to Puttttt-Puttttttttttt. Title really isn't the important part. What do other people think of the pink?

studioduplo

maybe tone it down a little bit? it's not the pink i mind - it's just a little too saturated so looks a bit funky.

goldillox1

I love it, bright pink and all. Maybe it's just because I'm owned by a Boston Terrier, but... $5

Samtricks

lol i like it you Putttttt-Putttttttttt design :p

Samtricks

(I like it on grey)

LongLiveQueequeg

love the pink, but i'm curious as to how this design would work on a black shirt. really cute drawing, definitely a 5

j.ayde

so cute. yet somehow reminding me of paris hilton. dont ask why. but it scares me.

joannchilada

Does Paris play golf with her teeth? Or is it that her skin is a black and white pattern?

idignerfherders

i got a fat lip from a boston terrier once too!

Diefenbaker

The pink on the handle looks cool against the black and white of the dog. The other pinks are not working, for me anyway.

moreXthanXmicah

I love it about as much as I love... well ... MINNITURE GOLF (yes I know I spelled that wrong)

cafe_claro

I actually liked the pink, I think you chose your colors well done, maybe it is not the favorite of everyone but I think it works great

No account?