Close
One second...

in bed

I NEEEEEEEEEEEED THIS SHIRT! That's awesome. Moneyfive.

Watch this
nicolelindsay

Haha, laughed out loud.
$5

kaizoku_risu

wow, that made me lol also, this is a great idea and excellent execution! 5$

exin

down here we say "between the sheets" after the fortune cookie message, but I guess it's the same thing.

Peppermont

YES!!! awesome! :D higher placement though, and I'd like a brighter color but those are cool too. =)

chrissy-

that game is soo fun. haha

marythom

Yes, I agree with Peppermont. Higher placement and a brighter color. Then it's $$ worthy.

Auspex

awesome!! i agree with others comments: higher placement, maybe a lighter color... want that shirt in a color that myself and my gf would both like.

Vexxia

YES!!! Quite true, I love it.

deese02

Higher on the shirt and you've got a winner. I love it! Such a fun game! $5

TrnSmleShiftRpt

I collect good fortunes with an "in bed" added at the end of it. love it, but not sure i'd buy it

reverywilldo

I like this much better than the other fortune cookie submission ("...in bed"). $5

cleome

Ahh I love it...I dunno if I'd buy it though, not enough people would understand it.

ex womb rider

great shirt, great idea. the only real criticisms i have are minor. in my opinion you should have made the text look like actual fortune cookie font and maybe worked on the shape of the fortune itself. slightly higher placement could help too.

l7productions

Needs to be higher on the shirt, but $5

NessaChan

I have never heard of this tradition.

Breen227

I don't really get it. I like the "trapped in a fortune cookie factory" much better.

Lizzie Borden

Frickin' hillarious!! I might add the lucky numbers to the bottom of the fortune though! Still love it though!

.onion
.onion profile pic Alumni

haha

Endup

print this!!! i will buy like 10 of them

chrissy-

The best mirror is a good friend IN BED!

Fairydust3654

adding lucky numbers would be cool.

stale_cheese

I really don't get it. In bed? Fortunes? Lucky numbers? None of this means anything to me. Is this an American thing?

ginev

A reversal of fortune...deliciously FUNNY!

No account?
Join Us