Close
One second...

Final Hangman

Alright, I have taken all the ideas you have given and added them to this design. A lot of people seem to really like the idea so I hope this version pleases everyone. Thanks for all the help.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Lambda

With eyes.

Samtricks

with eyes too ;)

Samtricks

oh and on the black t-shirt it's better :)

joannchilada

No eyes - if so, eyes should look strained in some way

joannchilada

His eyes need emotion if they're going to be there, is what I mean

star screamer

i feel sad for the one with eyes, the one with eyes is less intense so depends what you're going for...and i like the black

oregonian_jedi

I like it with eyes, but joannchilada is right. They need to be strained, like >< or something.

ashtray1

i like it with the eyes

jaz999

I would say it is cleaner without the eyes. The design with makes me think of Happy Noodle Boy.

Erikkire

Black with eyes

Sputnik13

X X for the eyes. Hilarious!! great concept 5

Auspex

X's for eyes, or without

schoolyD

With the eyes

Devil Dancer

$5 without the eyes. There are no eyes in Hangman.

kanariya

no eyes and more stick figure-like.

sugarkitten

I loke the eyes. Funny too 5

JackiKassi

i really like the eyes, and i love the concept. The letters strewn on the ground adds a great touch! love it $5

sonieta

i like that tshirt!

Eruwenolorien

No eyes! The current eyes are too plain and emotionless. What if you tried green or a warmer color (red, orange)?

LAPmooi

without eyes. =]

kaezera

With eyes!

LongLiveQueequeg

no eyes. they remind me of the bananaphone flash video, for some reason...

j.ayde

add in F_CKI_ _ or something to emphysise his hatred. and make him look more pissed off about it.

missoulute

With eyes. They seem resigned. Wonderful.

Softbaked007

no eyes. think bubble instead of talking bubble cuz he is being hung

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

jesus people, have you even played this game before? NO EYES!!! That ruins the drawn-in straight ahead concept of the smooth hangman about to go to his death- I don't really enjoy the thought of an already condemned hangman that was just hung on my shirt all day long. I'm glad you incorporated the letters strewn on the floor like confetti, but i was hoping for a little more randomness, with them turned every which way and not just to the left or right. Literally how confetti falls on the ground but more scattered. I still think the wood should be more classically textured but that is a minor problem. Let's all suggest things but vote 5$ anyway to get this design printed up and on my doorstop in a few weeks! Great job man!

jpiatt
jpiatt profile pic Alumni

Not really sure why you resubbed this....It got a 2.56 before, that's a pretty good score.
The square opening is better, but it's not like it's changed dramatically. I would expect a score right around what you got before, or a little lower since some people will mark it down for being a resub. Resubs with such minor changes like this one really confuse me.

MrBaz

lose the eyes

amymort

I like no eyes on blue. I really like the letters all over the floor.

chelseakurtzman

With eyes...I like how it looks like he is looking at the letters on the ground.

j0Oba

x x eyes. I love it.

concannon

With eyes but without eyebrows. And the eyes should look distressed or something.

Also, I think it would look a lot better without the black outlines around the shapes. Let the hangman just be white, let the gallows be the shades of brown. The outlines detract from it.

ECMasters

eyes! am I crazy, or is the second option brown not black? what the hell is wrong with my computer......

DubC

love it, but shouldnt there be some slack in the rope? he isn't hanging yet...mabye charcoal? no eyes for me.

katolms

With eyes on black

spykdpunch

No eyes! The black background is somewhat foreboding.

chanda two hats

it's brown, not black. but yes, it's better than blue.

wasssssup

no eyes on black

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us