Close
One second...

The American Dream

• by Roxy15675
  • posted Nov 08, 2006
  • 45 Comments

this is so dumb and simple. yet i love it!

Watch this
joannchilada

Hehehehe I like how you indicate placement. I would seriously wear thet HERE on a shirt. AS for this design, it's cute, but I like the here more.

nate72

ha ha. I like the half kid.

OCandCO

2 and a half kids... that is the best part.

superannie

I love the half a kid. That's great.

Devil Dancer

Probably needs another car, but the 1/2 kid rocks.

SaraKlemach

WAY CUTE but needs a cat.

Aeeee

Thanks very much!

danikapark

car prob needs to be bigger, in relation to people

whitebrand

This is sooo funny, but I never would have noticed the half kid were it not for the comments. The family needs to be emphasized.

Aeeee

Danikapark: I was thinking, if they were sitting down they would probably fit--barely. But you're right.

Whitebrand: Yeah, but I don't know how the scaling would work then. Bigger people means bigger house and bigger car. :| And I think 9 out of 10 people noticing is pretty good, don't you?

retrocircles

its no longer 2.4 children... i think it's about 1.7...
but great concept.

Joe..

you should make this a line of shirts. like the next one will be the father showing the half-kid how to drive the van.... just a thot...

Fwuzzle

Hahahahah. I love Joe's idea. Joe gets my love.

danc4114

i like the "here" sign too

teh_m00finxD

Lmao, two and a half kids! I'd wear this.

Fisheggs

it needs a part on the house cut in half for a half bath

Aluvendale

What about a two car garage?!

Aeeee

Thanks, everyone. :D Yeah, I seem to have left out a lot.

mindlessfan

awesome. love the half kid. the dog/cat hybrid is pretty classy too. or is that just a really felinen(yes i made this word up.) mutt?

sugarkitten

2.5 kids, minivan, woman who stays at home with the kids, man who works 60-70 hours a week - yes many people come from all over the world to have this dream. Did you know that the family patriarch is dieing out? it's true . . . . of and great design. $5

EPierce

hehe 2.5 children

Fuzzy Kiwi

LOVIN' the half kid!! (like just about everyone else here, apparently - lol!)

glublox

OMG, I MUST HAVE THIS!!! 5$$$$$

Aeeee

It's a feline mutt, hehe. Thank you.

courtneybeth

I want the here shirt,too :D

$5

jimmytan
jimmytan profile pic Alumni

真的是很棒! 5

guywithbeard

Another hand raised for the Here shirt as well. Nice shirt otherwise, very clever with the fractional kid.

new__noise

to the person above me: the typical american family is supposed to be a house with a white picket fence, a mom, a dad, and 2.5 kids. hence the half a kid. i think it's genius. $5

OCEmu

Definitly clever as all get out, but put more emphasis on the family, make it stand out.

Aeeee

Maybe I'll make it bigger or something; thanks! And ash-lee, if you'd read the comments, sugarkitten explained.

Aeeee

It also finished scoring last month, so, uh, don't know why you're here!

No account?
Join Us