1. 1
  2. 2
Joe Harding

haha cute! 5 bucks

herky
herky profile pic Alumni

Nice illustration, funny concept.

kirokikumo

LOL. A spoof on your own design, I love it. Don't know that I'd wear it.... but I love that you can take criticism and make something like this.

lyevil

now it looks obscene. :/

hand covering the nipple could use some work, but i meant to say last time that i'm a big fan of the wings and the swirlingness.

empiricist
empiricist profile pic Alumni

Beautiful illustration, nice composition and funny concept. It's quiet interesting how subjective moral issues, can make or break a piece of artwork.

BradLand2

hilarious, still dont like the design

whoopsiewaffle

hahahah such a lady about it, 5$$

chelly

hahaha!

xixita

excelente!!! mandei uma. depois dá uma olhada!!!

saraNurk

lol, so interesting...

JAYGATZ

well i still couldn't wear this but you are cool for submitting a design just for the heck of spoofing your own design. at least i think that's what you are doing.

yeslikefriends

Love to see it on black, This is such a sick piece of art, I'd wear this tomorrow!

huebucket
huebucket profile pic Alumni

hahaha great idea!$5

Baumwollheld

Hahahaha! Way to go! I'm always stunned how people on threadless react to a little bit nudity! Now I would love to have a T-shirt with 'Baby don't lie' on the front and 'Censured' on the back! 5 because you can!

kalien

too funny!

Petanca

Hahahahahah! Great, like it better than the other, not because I was against the nipple but because this one has a humorous twist and a critique behind that I love!
You have answered the criticians with great sense of humour!

Cheers!

mimicatscratch

haha I love it :] nobody's perfect

Nic SaintNic

That's great! I'd buy it!

Ellsswhere
Ellsswhere profile pic Alumni

the white trailing up the shoulder is pure genius... i really wish designs of this quality got the recognition they deserve on this site 5$

styx021

i laughed when i saw this and then remembered your old design

$5 no doubt

corykerr

not a big fan of the nipple, but I gave "baby don't lie" a 5. this is funny.

Galwaygrrl

very funny, but i still dug the other one a lot. the other one got a 5$ and this one gets a 4$

jwalsh
jwalsh profile pic Alumni

hah awesome!5$

MrGallagher

too self referential to be printed.

firebolt816

i gave the last one a five despite the nipple, and this one will get a 5 as well - great work, hilarious!

Vogelgeist

Haha, complaints just crank out another design in ya, ne? Niiiice. $5, I'd wear it. ^_~

taticocteau

como sempre, lindo os seus desenhos. já conheço do camiseteria...quero ver camisa sua aqui..e do xixita também!!!:D

miss.dulcinea

I got this one almost immediately after the "scandalous" one you submitted. Awesome. :)

I_heart_ducks

I'm not fond of wearing humanoids on my shirts so I wouldn't buy it, but I agree that it's funny how you respond to criticisms.

.onion
.onion profile pic Alumni

That is really awesome, knowing the story behind this design xD

lipwriting

Wow. I really like the little bar code.

Aeeee

Agree with I_heart_ducks. :D

SheSaidEndlessly

Yeah. Nude girls not my style but it's nice.

ese_saki

i really like it.

ComicTopGun

total sweetness, so my style to

Goshinga

I love it.

katolms

nope again.

Lizzie Borden

Pretty shirt! I think it makes a better guys shirt though!

Pink Apple

Ahahahaha! I think I might just love you haha. Suuuperb retort. And even if it wasn't, this shirt speaks volumes about the millions of ppl who constantly focus and whinge about natural beauty and body parts displayed in designs. I would wear this design, and your other design, ANYWHERE and PROUDLY. Round of applause.

superdelux

i wantoo C nopple =P

no it's cool ;]

Melodist

I like the other one better, but this one gets a 5 as well.

Oread

Dracoimagem.com... sorry, but you suck at taking constructive criticism. I liked the first design (aside from the nipple, as I just wouldn't have been able to wear it in public or give it as a gift to someone); so, what did you do after all the comments... you put yourself on a pedestal as the censored martyr with this. Childish to say the least. This gets a zero from me.

DracoImagem.com
DracoImagem.com profile pic Alumni

Oread. dont cry please, im not in a pedestal...i use my humor to create a new design...thats all. Its not a war...

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us