Close
One second...

love attack

Aww i like it :)

Watch this
KaylaFOZB

makes me think of the care bears. don't get me wrong, i grew up loving them.

styx021

sucks in man pride

i think it's a good shirt

felipeabe

I liked it
;)

Devil Dancer

Great execution, but this concept is very common on Threadless.

MarcieD

omg this WILL be in my closet. MUST PRINT! $5.

JoeyCudz

very cool

silver_

nice design! I don't think guys will buy it. 4

IsGreaterThan

I'd actually wear this, cool concept, good execution.

pooHED

Id like to see movement in these kinds of subs. it says attack. but if feels so calm!!! WHY!!! I WANNA GET SHOT BY HEARTSSS!!!

TAWNAAA

[HEART ATTACK] thats what i woulda called it :]
i like it alot.

yoonice

oohh i like it =DDD

Krystle-Eve

$ 5 The Ultimate Underestimated WMD... The "Care Bear Stare"

JAYGATZ

Maybe if you turned some of the hearts on it's side a little to make it look more like they are dropping, it would look better. Either way this shirt is pretty sweet.

beka531

aw, i love it!

evrfixedmark

physics says the hearts would remain under the plane when dropped, thus making for a less interesting artistic design. however, this idea is already overdone on threadless anyway.

sevententacles

ja, the hearts are rather awkward

ashtray1

i like it...$5

Onions.Galore

Funky, something I'd wear for sure. $5

little razorblade

sorry to say but this looks like a rip off of the into to girls cartoons on anime network

mimibeth

i agree with Jaygatz...make the stars look more like they're falling. i believe it'd make all the difference in the world ;) and i'd buy it!

steph1890

Looks like Love*Rain

rump

I want it. :x

trendyxcore

Cutest thing EVER! I want one!

Marlese

UO had a bunch of shirts like this. there was one with a machine gun, and one with a tank...there were others too.

travioli

I have seen this somewhere.....

n1ugl

evrfixedmark: physics says that the jet is still being propelled to counteract the wind resistance that the hearts are subject to.

"Against the wind....."

tigershark

hearts look like they're lifting the plane up, rather than falling. maybe put the arc a different way. besides that, great!

kahoO

aww ... i love it!! i love love shirts :P
but yeah fix the hearts..

Emsindub

Love your style!

jenavieve

i like it but i've seen something similar at urban outfitters

Emma123

I like it, but I've seen similar concepts a LOT. I like the design a lottt though. And UO copied the design by Johnny Cupcakes. I've even seen other versions of it besides those 2, but again, this design is nice, so a 4.

l.channeth

Some of your buildings look a bit weird (the dark ones on the left). but still, cool design

No account?
Join Us