Close
One second...

Black Widow

• by wurstsack
  • posted Oct 31, 2006
  • 55 Comments

This design is influenced by old horror movie posters - At first glance there's just the Love Scene but did you see the silouette of the woman with the axe ? Wiki says "Often the female spider eats the male after they mate." Don't take it too seriously ;-) !

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Toast_Master

I absolutely love this design... great style. I wouldn't change any colors... it's beautiful the way it is.

danikapark

love it. bit smaller on the tee?

atienzar

i like it. i think the size is a bonus to why i like it. $5

chelly

noice!

robots

love this. $5 but i cant help wondering what it would look like on other colors

zjz

$5

JAYGATZ

astonishing. But i'm not a violent shirt wearer. I am still amazed at this illustration though...

Tom law

love the drawing but too big - 4

lhercher

I think it would be better on a brighter color to match the intensity of the design. But very cool! I give it a 3 on this color just because it's a little drab.

m26gil

I love it.. $5

Oread

Without reading the description, I thought it was a child with the ax... that's a little too creepy for my tase but still pretty cool. 4

Morgan_UK

cool - love it - but need to be a tad smaller... 4$

Djarum

!!Ah!! Scared me.

sooperyvette

love it.
but yessss i agree with making it smaller. still $5

tigershark

smaller please but me likey.

so_feasible

i dont think smaller... bigger! so it splashes all over the front of the shirt. otherwise, love it

styx021

i wish it was smaller

rhiham

love this, want to buy

geekissexy

Too big. Very nice design though

kij200

inverted colours maybe ie. white print on black shirt.
or black print on red shirt.
love it

GarrettW

$5 I love this shirt nice!

elphabasoup

That... is amazing. It actually made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. I have a friend whom would drool over this and (dare I say, cos it's so cliche) have its babies.

l.channeth

its an awesomely intricate design. however, bring it down towards the bottom of the shirt so the the silhouette of the axe lady looks like it's coming out the botttom :)

christina0108

just a LITTLE bit smaller but it is AMAZING.

sarieanne

LOVE IT!!!!

mejane

wow! i think alot of effort went into tho t his! maybe change the color of T or print

phantomspaz

make it smaller and HELL YES!!! 5$

marcochu

OK, my first thought is to make the graphic smaller. I like the contrasting graphic. Interesting!

.onion
.onion profile pic Alumni

wow O_O;

fingo

perfect. $5. nice work

EPierce

this is really awesome, and would be even more awesome smaller and offcenter! regardless, 5$

SexyNuNu

LOVE IT!

chronically bizarre

thsi shirt is amazing...I wish it wasn't on heather grey though...please print it on a diff tshirt color? begs $5

twistanerve

too big and different placement please! $5 though

aamy

love ittt!

yodellingmoose

this makes me think of lizzie borden. it sorta looks like a little girl silouette. i like it, though!

soundoff

Wow, I love the splatter effect. 5$

xcpointx

Really cool shirt.. a little smaller would be cool yes, but not too small like is so fashionable these days

therecouldbenothingafterThis

absolutely amazing.. fill the whole shirt!! Threadless needs more like this. i would buy this for sure...

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us