Close
One second...

Cupcakes are little bits of happiness

i haven't been able to find anyone that does not like some aspect of a cupcake or is not happy to get one

Watch this
lovabubble

not sure of the font, but image is good!

chelly

i will taunt the diabetics w/ my cupcake shirt

cybercrak

watch out for johnny, nice design though

thenewswansea

Needs a crisper outline, the graphics are a little on the blurry side and it's quite noticable.

Leenie691

johnnycupcakes.com

not that cupcakes aren't a cute idea, but johnny pretty much runs the cupcake/t-shirt gamut in these parts.

little razorblade

sorry i didn't know there were other people that did cupcakes. i just thought it would be cool

ImaginaryMe

I still like this shirt, it's a lot different than the johnnycupcakes.com shirts and I think it's cute, I'd definatly want it.

StrayGhostie

yup yup. johnny cupcakes rocks my socks

stupid_kid

ITS SO SEXY!!!!!

cheezpoodlez

ahh uja wittle cupcake you are yes yes you are ahhhh

cassidyglenn

Oh, a cupcake with emo glasses! That's pretty darn adorable. [5]

pudd.n

i agree, it should say cupcakes make me happy, in a diff font. supercute! love the nerdy glasses. $5!

whoopsiewaffle

aw this is adorable, cupcakes bring a smile to my face. 5$$$

gustavoq

god...........what is this????

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

you do realise you've used comic sans don't you??!?

little razorblade

i know i've committed a horrible sin with using comic sans but the other fonts i had didn't work too well. i was going to use hockey is life but it just didn't look right

allymeister

ohmygoshhh so cute! I love the glasses, and i have an obsession with cupcakes. $5

amy122166

a cupcake that looks a little like mezo...and uses comic sans.

ashtray1

i love the glasses on the cupcake!!! $5

cheerios91

COMIC SANS? NOOOOOO!

mimibeth

i'd like it better without the "emo" glasses. a different font would be nice as well. annnnnnnnnd...that johnnycupcakes site is SUPER overpriced.

Cmax

shudder Comic Sans.... you should check one of those free font sites.. they have some better ones... lol

utensil

Comic Sans = NONONO.

alphaotaku

Its an emo cupcake!!!w000t

ChayaChaya

AMEN! But can I please have sprinkles on mine?

kahoO

hidious font! i´d rather almost the original title of the submission.. little bits of happiness!! does it better! please not pastel colored shirts. i loved the cupcake with the glasses n everything. if you redesign i think it will get printed

SlightlyAvocado

Haha. The cupcake has EMO glasses! XD

The font needs to be... different. Ew.

mejane

ditto re font- a lil generic and microsoft word-ish

davemcnasty

wtf is this? another stupid "cute" design. 0

No account?
Join Us