Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
dollyclothespeg

Too dark, need a different color t shirt but like it otherwise

cybercrak

white is nice

chelly

love the design. agree that the blue shirt is too dark. find it a little strange that it just fades at the top.

yeahwellalright

I love the design but I think it would look better if the inside of the design was white and was on a dark shirt. I'm not sure if that makes sense. Keep the outline of the image dark but the color inside of the lines white and put on a dark shirt instead of just the lines. You dig?

rudra

that's really busy - but in this case i kinda like, you can keep seeing new things in it - i agree that it's not working on the dark color - either blue lines on a light colored tee - or you should fill in the robots with a white or light grey, and place it on a medium colored tee (i think dark would be too stark a contrast since the lines are very thin)

herky
herky profile pic Alumni

fantastic illustration, looks great on white.

joshamman

really needs some color to make the elements seperate. lift and seperate :)

rj6686

blue on white would work better than the dark one.

styx021

light blue on blue or white on blue would look a lot better... $5 for the design tho

Raj Mahtaj

Great design. May work better on a lighter color though.

cpdesign
cpdesign profile pic Alumni

Love the illustration, just wish it had more color so that you could differentiate between all the objects. There's so much detail and stuff going on it's a little hard to focus on one thing. Great job though. $4

spizzlebop

Too dark. Maybe a lighter blue.

Joe Harding

this is so diff from your other works!! I LOVE THIS DESIGN! ROCKS!!!

Love your style

suriel1018

great design.pick me and put it on a different color shirt or just make the nlack lines baby blue! awesome design though.

edubl31216

the illustration is tops! i wonder what it would've looked like if the print was a lighter color...?

Raid71
Raid71 profile pic Alumni

agree with everyone...looks best on light T

the czar

Great design! Like everyone else, would like it on a lighter shirt to show off the details.

Luke...
Luke... profile pic Alumni

great bots, they have some detail and a drawn well
[as you can see i am tired of scribble-bots]

pr0ph3t

I agree light blue on the dark blue shirt would be awesome

Shabouk

I like the dark on dark...but the shadow/oil slick is then a bit too dark maybe. Nice drawing, love the detail!

celita

great!!!!!!

yoonice

i like it
=D

CER*

Nice work!! great idea.

phones

Ace!!

Mattias

Oh man, that is the coolest design ever. That would be awesome if it was silver on black. And like another one more colourful, like pink on orange.

-Mattias
www.BandoftheDay.com

defydelusion

there's so much going on it's hard to tell the claw is there. and lighter color, definitely. but cool otherwise.

grumly2002

in blue on a white shirt it's great

MysteriousPete

oh sweet jesus, the amount of robots are insane!

I dig it, but needs to be on a lighter color, to fully appreciate the awesomeness of the mass of bots.

little razorblade

i love it but the colors need to have more of a contrast for the full detail to show up. since you used robots i give it a 4

SallyDammerung

I totally back the proposals of white or lighter blue on blue- it'd give it a blueprint vibe which I think is spiffy.

brainbug

love the white one.

mattrobot

This is a fantastic drawing. Love it.

robohamster

Great illustration! I'd like to see it a little smaller, but with similar positioning. Nice job!

Miss-Ess L

i'ld like a lighter shade aswell allowing the details some justice...
$5

kaloyster
kaloyster profile pic Alumni

Super on white!

Cph01.dk

Super NIce

Morgan_UK

Design Rocks - size is a problem - colour is a problem.. sort that out and you have a $5 for sure - for the moment (4)

terryb

i like the dark blue on white shirt, like the design

mejane

brilliant! But, as they are saying,too dark-bcos its a busy design it needs to stand out.white will be boring so maybe cream or khaki...i like...and nice concept

mejane

oh, and maybe make the crane stick out by colour it in solid or something...

Pumpkin Princess

There's so much action you can hardly see the claw! Make it a solid color.
I really like the design of all your little robots. =)

Pinkie4Sho

btw, make the ink a color that will pop, like white

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?