a life of sacrifice

• by Sputnikk
  • posted Oct 30, 2006
  • 23 Comments

gnam gnam!

Watch this
Joe..

its a mouse eat cheese world out there. i like this, with the text on the chest and design on bottom. i concure with the $4.

BradLand2

why is the mouse crying?

Cannibalnana

I have to agree I like this design with the text on the chest and the design on the bottom. Interesting idea.

yoonice

very interesting.
i like it

snazzyninja

Why is the mouse crying, and why can you only see their top halves? If you're going to keep them with only their halves, you could fix the cheese's mouth so it doesn't connect with the bottom line.

Raj Mahtaj

I like the design on the bottom, text chest placement

one little one

yeah! text on chest and design on bottom

Fwuzzle

I don't like the concept, but I love the chest text and design bottom idea. Points for that.

Satur9

This is kind of strange

Aeeee

THE CHEESE SLICE HAS A D: FACE! Awesome!

watchingthelinesblur

it's nice(!) but i don't understand why the mouse is crying either... and why you can only see half of it

Kashi

for once i really like the use of typography on a threadless shirt.
I'm not crazy about the imagery, but it gets the point across. :)
5$

astropod_five

Maybe the mouse has to eat the cheese to survive, but it doesn't want to, because the cheese is its friend?

Sputnikk

yeeeeeeeeees!

moneill08

I wish the mouse had ears! But I like the text on chest and design on bottom.

ChayaChaya

I like it at the bottom with the words at the top.

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

Interesting. I don't think the concept is clear, but I like the way you rendered the characters...and they actually work on that plane. BUT. I spy 5 colors (black, white, grey, dark yellow, light yellow) and think that could be worked on. Actually...this would make for a great children's book cover or something.

wannabekate

Awww.. That's sad, but very cool. $5

Annie the Pug

yeah fix the 5 color thing and it's awesome. Love the text on chest, design on bottom idea. 5$

sugarkitten

i like the concept of life of sacrafice concept

No account?
Join Us