Close
One second...

Secret Message

A secret message for all the right reasons.

Watch this
Lowfat

lets make and hem out?

i like the idea... work on the execution. 3 for now.

RAISEnoCHICKEN
RAISEnoCHICKEN profile pic Alumni

I like this idea. I have to admit, I didn't get it at first. I think because the hands aren't completely covering the words, so I saw "lets make b-hem out. Then I got it. I think you should take the hands out of the design completely, and just include an image of someone covering the letters (as an example). I like it being a completely random statement, and the only way people get it is for the person wearing it to cover the words. Clever.

tentaclees

:D that is really cute and clever. and i like the blue on orange.

DRA Studio

Since I didn't want the dotted hands too big, I was actually thinking the best way to sell this would be to have a picture next to it of someone "showing" the secret message.

Oread

The dotted hands do need to be bigger; nobody's going to get it the way it is now unless you actually put your hands on your chest ... and who wants to walk around doing that all day?

redrabbit

It looks like "let's make out" when you cover the right words.

chelly

^that's what i read

but i completely understood a moment later

DRA Studio

Yeah ... definitely the secret message is "Let's make out".

styx021

i was gonna say let's make out, but y'all beat me to it... a pic of you with your hands covering it would be cool

MarcieD

yeha i deff didnt get it at first...if they hands were bigger it would be better.

lsmc88

but still, if you put your hands there, if you are trying to say 'lets make out' the them is still not covered up all the way. So yeah, I agree that if there was a picture of someone doing the covering, it would be better

Shabouk

Clever! but I think bigger hands would be better as well. I was trying to use the uncovered letters from "and" and "them" to make more of a message

rj6686

It's cool but needs some minor changing.

mongoosesrule05

Make the hands fit, I'd hate to have to explain to every person I run into what it means.

clarey217

now that i get it i love it. great conversation starter, i think :) $5

Jena4lopez

oh, i get it.

it would be better bigger.
but then it would be touching my boobs.

DRA Studio

Somebody mentioned that to me ... if a girl wore it, guys could use their own hands to "display" the secret message. :)

Coffeesoup

hhah wow I'm out of it... am I the only one who thought the dotted hands were dotted outlines of poop? Hence "brownies"?

DRA Studio

I think I might have to say that you are used to some funny looking poop ... though I guess it kinda, a little bit looks like it.

Fwuzzle

I think you should make the hands bigger. And coffeesoup makes me laugh.

sleepysheep

This is awesome. I want one! 5

The Ending

yeh good ideas, needs to cover up 'them' more

prestomagic

i'm all for putting my hands on strangers chests.

darkrose

i agree with taking the dotted lines out or make them bigger...

klawRAW

greeeeat! but make the hands bigger.

SallyDammerung

It might be just a smidgen clearer (perhaps too clear?) if the "Let's make out" and the "brownies and take them" were in slightly different colors. Or maybe not, I'm not sure.

DRA Studio

I had tried/thought about that, SallyDammerung, but someone said that it might make the secret message not so secret and make it stand out too much.

geekissexy

Oh man, I LOVE the colors... seriously, that's probably the only reason this isn't getting a weak vote.

Yum tangerine.

1000_foot_hands

cute
i would make out with a guy with this shirt on

speak

4$. Make the hands bigger :X I kept trying to take out the letters that were ONLY in the hand.

Heavenly Devil

5$ with the bigger hands or with nothing because everyone buying it would get it and know what to do.

ChayaChaya

I had to look at this a long time before I got it. But now that I do, I think it's funny. But it seems the length of time for me to find the humor is a drawback.

cubby cakes

HAND SHOULD BE LIFE SIZE

Hopeless_xo

Yes, life size hands!

Lewisb

sort the hands out a little - $5

gumonshoe

This shirt would make for an awesome ice-breaker!

retrocircles

bigger, life-size hands & you have a winner.

EPierce

i get it with the little hands....and i love it!

sugarkitten

You buy a shirt and you get a gimmick out of it to. Great it is funny. Very oroginal

andylover6

someone please explain i really dont get it or like i think i do but im not too sure

No account?
Join Us