Close
One second...

Squeezeo and Orangette

• by skizo.izo
  • posted Oct 29, 2006
  • 29 Comments

A love that transcends the barriers of juice.

Watch this
Pennyfeather

Cute! Not on light pink though. The orange is good.

Alpha Ryan

Not liking the heart. The orange and the juicer are great, but it would be funnier with an after shot of the juice too. It could be disgruntle, confused, a few fries short of a happy meal. Lots of places it could go.

BradLand2

thats naughty

Roxy15675

this is cute. i love it

pooHED

Wow. very sexual.

Username_

Yeah! But i think the outline of white is TOO thick.

theTemporary

haha naughty but cute!

Ronhonho

adorable.5$

Ne3B-o-Sawrus

i like the idea. cute, innocent, and pinch of naughtiness. i'm not too keen on the heart and light pink, and the outline needs to be thinner.

serena757

i'm thirsty and i like it :)

edubl31216

i agree... it looks better on orange

CheesecakeBree

Loose the heart and just put it on orange. Great job though, it's cute... made me smile.

whoopsiewaffle

its extremely cute, i give it 5 dollah and a giggle

one little one

i like the orange, thinner outline would be nice, and the words are cute too

jaqle

I'm with CheesecakeBree, I'd like it without the heart on orange - but very funny and cute ;-D Well done ... neat 'n sweet :-)))

Fwuzzle

Really ridiculously naughty. And really a rip off that other shirt. I know you didn't mean to, but oh well, it won't get printed.

Aeeee

Pink... bleh. I think you could make the heart smaller and between them, you know.

Poor Orangette, it's not going to end well. D:

AnaNg2005

Love it! And I already have mmmmmm....oranges!

klawRAW

why won't they reprint mmmm...oranges, i love that shirt. THIS IS CUTE TOO :DD

micknight

100% adorable, looks good on the orange, maybe thin the white border some, and maybe make smaller hearts coming in the middle between the two objects.....
the idea is so cute

bejung

I like the style but not the idea… 3

kestudi

great! don't put this on pink tho... it's gotta be orangy for the proper orangasm effect ;) I like the presence of heart shape(s) in some form, but maybe not outlining the two charactgers like they are now... maybe a trail of lil hearts encircling them or something.... orangette's gonna get ripped apart

sugarless

its more than four colors tho.. but cool.. i guess :) 4

No account?
Join Us