Close
One second...

Welcome to Wonderland

• by Sputnikk
  • posted Oct 28, 2006
  • 43 Comments

This is my VR-Alice, I hope you like it!

Watch this
goldkiss
goldkiss profile pic Alumni

i like this 5$

fade2red

i like the black with white alice, and placing it low is nice. but i like ur other submit better were shes running lol. either way good stuff! 5!

Roxy15675

i relly like the idea, but the dripping stuff, that kinda ruins it for me.

Roxy15675

i spelled realy wrong. i hate misspellings.

Pennyfeather

Yeah... I'm not a fan of Alice on her period...

opendestiny

Why is she bleeding from her legs?

greendaygirl80

Pennyfeather, thats the first thing that came to my mind. sick.

greenglobe

yea period? hahah.. but i like the concept and what not

Seaj

She must be on her period or something because that doesn't look like pee....

MarcieD

whats running down her legs? it deff needs to go.

lyevil

roxy15675: you spelled "really" wrong again :) lol

yeah...the dripping stuff is not cool.

Leslee

Yeah, I liked your other Alice/VR design better.

Sputnikk

actually I'm not shure if it's pee or period... it is...something. the concept is that she loses control over her body as she is exposed to information overflow. and wonderland is not wonderful anylonger. in the 2nd version she tries to react...

celita

oh i've seen this sticker inside the gaswerk in weimar this summer!!! i lived there 6 months as erasmus student! i really love it! great!

winterscribbled

Alright. Then the pee is good with me. Drips don't necessarily.. go in a completely straight line, though. 'ya know?

Sputnikk

yeah! gaswerk! i remember! weimar! oh... sniff, great time i had there too! have been there for 5 months as erasmus as well, in Summer Semester 05! great town, great people, great time!

Ice IX

i'd like to see alice in a more terrified state doin somethign else. i like the art on this one but the vr thing is not soemthing i would wear.

_neatophyta_

I like the low placement

pudd.n

i like alice in general but this design reminds me of a really gross and creepy dean koontz book where a woman designs a VR program to confront something traumatic that happened in her childhood. icky. plus, alice didn't need VR to get to wonderland, she just took a nap.

lyevil

oh i've seen this sticker inside the gaswerk in weimar this summer!!! i lived there 6 months as erasmus student! i really love it! great!

so this isn't your original idea?

KittyG

I think this is great, especially low placement on black. And, I even like the dripping on her legs, to me it says virtual reality is violent.

Sputnikk

nono, don't misunderstand!! if you read my last comments, you will understand that it was me that put the sticker up in weimar BECAUSE I WAS THERE (and obviuosly after making its design). cheers.

Vlad3060

Not a fan of the liquid running down the dress. if not for that, then $4

watersedge

maybe get rid of the period mess and have her drool instead

lyevil

okay, just getting clarification. :)

oregonian_jedi

I see this and I automatically think she's menstruating. Eee. Try to think of another way to indicate her los of control...maybe kneeling with head thrown back and hands grasping ?

Baumwollheld

Like the other Alice sub better! No, this one isn't workin for me! Sorry!

kllis

ah.. pee, period, it's all good, $5.

Fly2pluto

Being a chick, I would rather not see anything running down her legs. Kind of nasty. I think everyone gets the message with the VR glasses & Alice. Cool concept but don't need drool or anything else to exagerrate the experience.

far_2_far_2_fast

pee, blood, or any other fluid from between someone's legs should never be on my shirt.

serena757

it would've been a $5....but the puddle of mysterious fluid is just nasty!

champamoore

i don't think it matters on the drip, it just looks better w/ low placement...

def 5$ for the low placement- white fill/ black outlines on blue!

money!

michkia

... and how is menstrulation losing control? I don't like the drips either, but i'm kinda suprised by how stitched-up everyone seems about this. 3.

radiostarkiller

cool, seen your work when i was in bozen. love your art!

penguin89

i like it except for the whatever-it-is running down her legs

No account?
Join Us