Close
One second...

Eyes to the Sky

If you've seen the old one, how do ya like the new one?

If you haven't seen the old one...how do ya lke this!?

Navy or dusk, or any other suggestions

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
harrysally

ohhhhhhhh... wonderful! even van gogh would have liked!! $5

PrettyFly4aDPhi

I'd give my ear to have that. $5.

thenewswansea

yay for van gogh's starry night

exin

my credit card has van gogh's starry night on it. it's pretty. ..just felt like sharing.

wenlet

lovely

lemonalle

Really nice

Nodus

That's awesome.

Papaprime

for a second, I didn't see the old one in your thumbnails and haddn't read your comment, I thought you had ripped it off!

Then I spotted the large telescop from the old one in the thumbs and I have to admit showing the artist below taking down the abstract sky is 100% better. Kudos on perfecting a great design!

iPear

Dave Grohl FTW!

tracerbullet

Very awesome. I'd prefer a bit less space between the two elements on the shirt, though.

specialdave

less space or more space?
the artist can be moved, so any suggestions are appreciated!

adam antium

van gogh's starry night = +4 cool points.
great job.

Lambda

I think the man with the telescope should be lowered. :)

Baumwollheld

I like this one better! I think the artist should be placed lower on the shirt! Make the night sky as big as possible!

nickaix

ditto moving the artist lower. I like on navy.

soylamorsa

I'd prefer less space between the elements. I think it's an absolutely gorgeous design!

Statlerusionbob

I actually like the spacing because the empty space kind of represents the rest of the painting that's not on the shirt. It's beautiful and I'd buy it right now.

MooCowMoo

i love the van gogh style - $5

theMELBAtoast

I love the idea, but would like to see the painter guy scooted up closer to the starry night on the actual shirt, but not as close as he is on the design.

All in all a beautiful design!

coryisawesome

I think it's perfect as is

parabolic

I'm so glad this is up now, it looks amazing. You did a really great job with it. $5.

plans

great idea, though i doubt there are many people who haven't seen the original.

Krystle-Eve

a Navy T. for me! and more van gogh up a little or else he'll end up under my boob... and you can't see the stars too well from under there.

JAYGATZ

This must get printed for me to stay sane. $5.

helo

Just in case there are some who don't know about Van Gogh's "Starry Night" here's a poster of it : Click t h i s to see it

yeohgh

great idea and good execution!!! LOVE IT!5

Alex M. Solefish

This is an improvement; I might mess around with Van Gogh's placement, too, maybe put him in a lower corner, but this is great.

darkrose

i agree with placing the guy a little lower..

jaqle

Very clever, and beautiful :-) I'd think like it even more if Van Gogh's placement were a little lower but I'd still buy it anyway, because its so thoughtful and lovely :-) $5

MarcieD

i think its cool, but im wondering if you can use Van Gogh's work?? is there legal problems with this?

specialdave

i hope it is. i changed the skys composition just so it wouldn't be an exact trace, so it is "original" i guess, but it IS suppopsed to be starry night. i dunno, we'll see what happens i guess?

kholmes

I really like this. a lot. lower the painter a bit and i would but it forsure

jennyoboe

Love it!!!! $5!!!!!

Carissa_Ann

I would put the painter lower otherwise its amazing!

MarkL444

very nice. i'd consider getting it. 4

KittyG

I think this is absolutely stunning!

eille08

the telescope and painter should be either closer to the night sky or a lot further away, otherwise they look too much like seperate designs on one shirt.

redsugar

Nice. And yes, better than the old one.

ninjajabberwocky

Haven't seen the old one, but I really like this one. I think dusk would be better for the background colour (if by dusk, you mean that lighter shade of blue/purple in the background of the sample picture). Just using dark blue would be a little too forward and would detract from capturing the mystic feel of the design.

burrAYEanne

i think i like the old one. perspective is more interesting

veggiediabetic

maybe the artist should be at the bottom of the shirt...
maybe.

short.sam

i want this. it is flippin' amazing. i hope this gets printed!!

jvan45

Awesome

CarJak01

Love it. I want it!!!! I like the navy better - makes the starry night pop out more to me.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?