Close
One second...

joy is infectious

• by natesone
  • posted Oct 26, 2006
  • 22 Comments

Hey, when did target start selling gas masks? Sorry, couldn't refuse :)

Watch this
mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

Is that what farts look like when they are released during a nuclear explosion?

Mrs.K

Cool

natesone

I think this would be a lot stronger design if the guy was at the bottom and the joy bubbles randomly float to the top. I would use something other than a red target to represent joy. I think this is close to being a good idea.

SusieO

It looks like an add for target

lhercher

The bubbles look too much like the Target logo. Make the bubbles more realistic - spheres with the shine on one side as if the light is hitting them from that angle. Definitely keep the red, it's really cool. Awesome design!

rj6686

TARJAYYYY IX-NAYY

ozrict two

dammit now i can never use red and white circles thanks to target those asssholes!

thatpaulkiddude

its a wicked design, praps have it in the bottom right or left hand corner to give it a stronger appeal but 4/5

dusti

let the bubbles spread out, not in a square and I would buy it. I really like the gas masked image. Nice work.

grrr_jessica

dont like that he's cut off mid way :)

rdog

thanks for all of the suggestions. i'll work on it some more and resubmit.

opendestiny

Neat idea - maybe make the targets = joy a little more clear?

hoichi

I would give this a $5 if he wasn't cut off at the shoulders, I would love it if it went all the way to the bottom of the shirt.

ninjajabberwocky

Fun! But I'd like the design to have less of a rigid, rectangle-bordered cutoff. At the same time, I don't want it extending to the bottom of the shirt. Spread the bubbles out more to create a general arc as the picture frame, and try to take advantage of the bubble motif to create a rounded bottom for the figure.

maverick32

After I got over thinking of Target, I though of SARS. Which makes me think joy sucks. Nice though.

Vlad3060

LOL yup it appears that he is attempting not to catch the Target disease.

rdog

that was kind of the point really. that he was trying not to catch 'joy.' he's bitter, you know. and wants to be unhappy.

shirtflirt

i thought he was surviving a post-apocalyptic consumer hell where places like target and wal mart reign.

oh wait....taht's now

kilyth

It needs smiley faces in the bubbles!

No account?
Join Us