Close
One second...

Unpop

• by redrabbit
  • posted Oct 26, 2006
  • 49 Comments

I actually do like this... about time. ;)

Watch this
abby4313

love it but i am kinda uncertain about the layout. It looks kinda weird to me

4 and buy

okitsshawn

$$$$5$$$$$ I hope this gets printed, i am sick of seeing those damn 'popped' collars!

aqua-star

the bottom tile should be centered

psshaw

I like popped collars, but the shirt is very well - drawn and carried out. But really, why does every social elitist have to put things down just because everyone else does them? Ever heard of a fad?

tynicia

I'd suggest either putting all three boxes in the same row or centering the last one, but $5 regardless. those damn things need to go away.

styx021

my friend has the popped collar issue

he keeps saying the wind blew it up

sneekie-fochs

i agree with tynicia. great idea!

Fomo

This is a fashionable solution to an unfashionable problem. Collars aren't meant to be popped, in my opinion.

JoeyCudz

awesome idea- though i agree with the people above.. should have all 3 in a row.. not one rouge on bottom.

band-it
band-it profile pic Alumni

say no to boxes.

StrayGhostie

i like it at the bottom, its different. (gawd, people who wear their collars up are gay)

bananaphone
bananaphone profile pic Alumni

this is pretty poorly laid out...

Peppermont

I love the positioning of the third box. It caught my eye in a good way. =)

blufuzidice

is the text going to be on the tee? if it is, I'd make it darker
its really hard to see
and i agree with the comments about the placing of the third box

Leslee

Yep, 3 in a row ftw.

niilantey

thanks for all the sweet comments and suggestions.

i originally had them 3 in a row, but i felt that it looked too bland so i switched it up a bit... dunno, just something different. link to all-on-the-same row version.

the text wasnt meant to appear on the sub, but i must have accidentally left it there because i can't see some colours properly on my shitty notebook screen unless i tilt it. just pretend it isn't there.

apartment223

I need it so bad please print this! 5$

The Ending

i like the lay out. makes it more original

canadaORbust4534

i think there should be 4 squares, and the last one the guy has a thumbs up or something, but it's still way cool.

dgttc

sux

stale_cheese

haha, i love this. $5$5$5. and i love it that collar popping losers like dgttc hate it. print this now.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

You could DEF do something cool with a fourth caption, or i agree with those above me and put them all on the same row. A fourth caption with possibly some women sillouhettes, flashing a big thumbs up sign, or something equally retarded showing that you have graduated from the "mom doesn't dress me anymore!" fashion fauxpaws. and yes, i meant to spell it that way.

Ziahtamatiti

funny, i dont understand why you guys all love this... i mean, obviously collar poppers do suck, but the design of this - i just dont think its cool/fresh/tight/whatev at all!

yeohgh
yeohgh profile pic Alumni

i like it cos it simple and well reflected your theme concept, great! $$

greendaygirl80

aqua-star, you're wrong again!

gita

I love this shirt and hope that it spurs a new fashion trend. My only suggestion would be to consider changing the layout.

scenerie
scenerie profile pic Alumni

I looked at your in-a-row version, and it's definitely better. But what if you centered the third square under the other two, like some people have suggested? That might be more interesting. The square underneath could also be bigger than the other two.

DMK0988

OH MY GOODNESS!! i want this shirt so badly you see i got to a small private school and tons of losers do this and i try to stop them but they do not know of what they do... Thank you! i hope you get it printed i would def be buying it!

Speak_Easy

YES! Popped collars must die. But was there suppose to be a 4th square? The uncentered squares take away from the design. Love this. $5

LameitsJames

Popped Collars = Lame. This shirt, however =/= Lame. MONEYFIVE.

MarcieD

i like the position of the third box - its different & great.

kris5866

i wouldnt buy it, but it made me laugh.

liquidtoast

keep the locations; its awesome

tigershark

$5 if in same row.

periwinklepixie

Yeah, either all in one row, or center the bottom one

kaljo17

i like the design but the layout of the boxes is kind of weird. maybe all three should be in one horizontal/vertical line or at least bottom one centered. still, $4.

Exigent

pass.

onclebenny

make it for a tie, i'd like to know how to make that frikin' knot ... :(

jaz999

It's not the collars that need to disappear, it's the people wearing the shirts. Great design

deejaykay

All the boxes need to be in one line, I think. It doesn't really flow as is.

No account?