• posted Oct 24, 2006
  • 75 Comments

Good!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
sneekie-fochs

I wonder what it would look like on a black or white shirt? i like it.

natesone

Awsome illustration but the execution falls short. Dividing the space in half with a black and white box and then throwing it on a blue shirt is horrible.

echointexas

yes. black or white shirt. but nice illustration.

Ron Howard

could the shirt be half black, half white?

zephyr88

the design is ace but I think it would look better on a black or white shirt. Maybe even half white, half black.

rj6686

Why is this on blue?

theurbanraptor
  1. if it was on black or white i'd 5$ it.
lyevil

great illustration, but i agree with everyone else... the blue really blows.

ewey6

put it on a black shirt

cybercrak

no good on blue t, black t would be hot...

PrettyFly4aDPhi

try splattering the black or white or fading it, then putting it on the opposite color shirt.

BradLand2

black shirt! no one likes a big box of ink on their shirt

helo

The character, Scarface, was a total jerk so anything sliding glory his way is thumbs down for me, but the movie poster was well done -- and your spin on one of the designs is very well done. So A+ for your talent and F for the subject matter.

MrGallagher

Scarface is way overplayed. I applaud your talent but you should get some new material.

Candiru

am4zinG

cpdesign
cpdesign profile pic Alumni

She looks pretty hot, but she has no curves. Looks like a guys body with a hot girls head. Not big on the square containment shape either. Not bad though.

Loritta

Would buy it on a black shirt.

MarcieD

i LOVE this. !!

Lowfat

deff better on a black shirt... 5$ redgardless

tynicia

better on black!

_neatophyta_

Black or white shirt. Otherwise it's pretty neat. :)

xraggedyannx

Really nice design. But I agree with everyone else. It's better on a black or white t-shirt.

jaclynmorga

great, but not on navy.

redrevolution

Hot. Girls can kick ass too. Good idea. I'd print it on red. $5.

klawRAW

black shirt.

klawRAW

OR. half black, half white :]

MiLordRuss

I'd buy it on black or white, anything else would diminish the effect of the girl

JAYGATZ

Black would be good i think. That's the scarface poster color right? I like this a lot and will $5 this right away if you modify. Great job.

mokdesignz

hi everyone! Many thanks for your comments! Black it will be.. :D
I first chose for another color (in this case navy), because I thought that if it would be printed on a black shirt, the black of the image would 'dissappear'. So than the shirt would be left with one big long white spot.... (and vice versa with a white shirt)

But I really think now that black for the shirt would be THE color!! :)
Thank you!

www.mokdesignz.nl

mokdesignz

..... and I don't like the "Scarface"-movie that much. I'm not very fond of it. But the movieposter is a really great design! So it inspired me to make my own version of it.

BeeBubble

if on black then maybe make the white edge less boxy...make it fade out somehow...cool though.

candid_andy

you should make half the shirt black and half the shirt white, like in the design instead of having it be a block on a different colored shirt. but i love the design and the idea.

SOLS

you could make a really cool abstract shape out of the white space so that it sits well on the shirt, instead of just making a box or fading out.

Jexwell

i loooooveeeeeeeeeeeeee the concept

just the whole execution dealio

onclebenny

maybe in red if you really want to make a box and not merge the design...

Chiisu321

I love it..........as long as it's not one a navy blue shirt =/

ladyanners

i love it!!!!! but please on a black or white shirt only - _ -

ceelun

black!

Onions.Galore

Of course a Scarface-type t-shirt should be black.

I'd buy it. :D

$5

patcoe

it'd be sweet on white

megahertz_777

I totally agree - only on black or white OR get rid of wither the black or white side and it would work on other colors. I think it's awesome!

exin

YESS. I love it. Not on blue though. Black or white or grey and I'd buy it f'sho. $5!!!!!

oochma

Dont try to "fade it out" just stick it on a black shirt. Its awesome though

killerqueen33

black or white shirt, possibly red even, and it would be great.

felipeabe

the black and white pattern could be not retalngular, they would break the strange effect of the color of the shirt with them..

but BTW the design is SO beautiful, I just loved it

;)

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us