Close
One second...

Breakout

• by TheCP
  • posted Oct 21, 2006
  • 36 Comments

Breakout. don't become part of the flock.

Watch this
digitalkarma

love the idea and the design....except that the guy is a sheep ... i just don't think that the viewer has to be hit over the head with it, we get it. make it a normal business guy and then i have to have it !

oochma

yeah i dont think them being sheep is necissary, but i like it

funkychicken

why is that guy lumpy?

TheCP

he is a sheep.
I feel that if i placed a normal business person in there it would seem too plain and generic, and there would be nothing odd (except the hole and spade of course) I think having the other people dressed up as sheep just gives it more.... flavour. :D
I also think its quite subtle, and that the viewer isn't being 'hit over the head with it'
thanks for comment though :D

joannchilada

^ agreed, digitalkarma

erchin8

ditto, digitalkarma.

echointexas

Yep. As a normal business guy I would like it more. Nice idea!

GamerJV

I still don't like the sheep idea.

spyderfreek

When you say "there would be nothing odd except" I think it shows you've been thinking about this too long. The average person would see the shovel and hole and laugh, then see the fuzzy guys and scratch their heads. Otherwise, great idea and execution. 3 until you change the sheep.

Nath-Man

Yeah, I didn't even get the sheep bit until I read your comment line so I'd just make it a suit. Also I dont think being someone who works in an office should be called a sheep, doesnt really make sense. The suit would represent the boring mundaness of office life which the person is escaping from.

swedz

reminds me of MAD magazine. kinda like spy vs spy. cool, i agree about them not being sheep tho.

TheCP

spyderfreek - i think that your right, maybe i have been looking at this too long. haha. alright people, i get it , no sheep next time ! haha :D

Terraldo

baaaa..........i like digging holes :P

TheCP

i totally agree, holes are awesome.

cybercrak

no sheepman = $5

Exigent

I didn't realize that the guy was a sheep either.... thought it was a guy with malformed muscles. Which is wierd. Good stuff.

jaqle

suit not sheep then absolutely $$5 for sure :-))

Tom law

great idea, but not too sure on the placment

tshirtlover

move it up some on the shirt.

plans

you could vary the drawings of the guys at their cubicles... and add more details too.

TheCP

i could, but i like the simplicity of it, and i didnt vary them because i wanted them to be all the same, stuck in their jobs acting like drones. thanks ! :D

Shazoo

WELL I LIKE THE SHEEPMEN! :P

xx

griffin2944

i know the feeling

Estranged Thespian

I like it, but im not sure about the whole sheepman thing... Id buy ti anyway/

runningwithcolours

i think its good, but maybe you only need one sheep instead of three...otherwise i like

emdent

i think the viewer gets the idea without you making the men sheep, i dont think its necesary

Petanca

I agree, no sheep.
Also I would take away the black wall or would make it lighter it seems "too heavy" to my eyes to wear it in a shirt, nevertheless I really like the idea, it's really funny, something we all dream of doing some day. Good job!

niack

love this design..i know ur prob ova hearing this but i agree with digitalkarma lol...4 atm..with a normal guy $5

alizarine

I understand why you made him a sheep, but I agree with everyone who suggested making him a regular guy...

olddirtybastard

Why is that guy lumpy?
I know.
I read all the previous comments.
I just wanted to be an asshole.
Good shirt design.
I like this one.

KittyG

Personally I like the sheep.. it's better than having a normal guy. In order to have the same effect, you'd have to have multiple guys that are identical.

Enabena

cute, i agree with what you said, and trying to make it look out of the ordinary. good job.

Enabena

wait, i forgot one thing. how come the sheep aren't working on anything? i think it would look a little better if you added some desktop objects. but still good. :-)

No account?