• 27 Comments

Donald wanna be a PLATYPUS always...

Watch this
go.japan

nice style, $5

bluewater74

loose the scuba gear and keep the fishes

mag391

i disagree, keep the scuba gear lose the fishes. the scuba gear makes the shirt.

I_heart_ducks

Is there any reason why the duck's wearing scuba gear? Can platypi hold their breath longer than ducks? Regardless, I think the illustration would look better without the scuba gear.

Ruaraidh

I like the colours.

runningwithcolours

it would be half an illustration without the scuba gear

lhercher

Make the duck a slightly different color so it's more obvious that he's a different species. Otherwise this is a 5$$$$$ for sure for me! I go to U of Oregon (Ducks) and our rival is OSU (Beavers), so people joke about us being unified as the Playtpuses. I would HAVE to buy this!

Coffeesoup

hah I was just thinking yesterday that I should send in a platypus sub!

trancer

reminds me of my cousin =\ damn wannabe

R'son-W

I used to go to Oregon, lhercher's right.

Fwuzzle

make it slightly more duckish, it took me a bit to see that one was a duck, and 2 were platupi

Softbaked007

keep the scuba , lose the fish, not sure about the writing

parabolic

Not the first duck/platupus sub I've seen, but probably the best take on it. It's adorable and I like it very much. Keep the fish and the scuba gear, they help solidify that this is underwater.

seijikun

hehe, very amusing. i think this shirt - its humor and drawing style - made my day. I hope it gets made =)

ErinRenee

I love the scuba gear! So cute. It took me a few glances to realize that Donald was a duckie but it's SUCH a great shirt! I'd totally wear it.

bravoechonovember

love the concept but could be more refined

Ne3B-o-Sawrus

you should make the duck a bit more.. ducky. other than that i love the concept

Accidental Amusement
Accidental Amusement profile pic Alumni

I think the duck would just look like another platypus without the scuba gear. Keep the scuba gear, it makes the idea come across more clearly.

bejung

Great, i can't stop laughing

apexa

Oh my god xD I want this.

No account?