Close
One second...

4 out of 5 doctors agree...

• by shoeshine
  • posted Oct 18, 2006
  • 39 Comments

that all the emo kids should cheer up! (or some equally lame punchline)

works on any bright (and shamelessly cheerful) colour though i have a partiality toward orange. for some unfathomable reason.

im still not sure whether the text is nescessary. comment as to your preference oh text despising threadless members :D

Watch this
greendaygirl80

i love it! keep the text! dont listen to anyone else! im right! :P

cheerios91

The text looks good!

mstriby

I love it. Just enough to be understood, but allows the wearer to make up their own punchline. It looks great.

ronninator

scene to the mizzaxx. 5$

styx021

i like the blue shirt the best

shoeshine

yeah thanks. i was racking my brains trying to think of the rest of the sentence, then i realised it didn't need a "rest of the sentence"

melloyello

oh look its a emo doctor.

Anarchy21

I would buy this in a second. 5$

gratzscot

blue, pink, or green and i would buy it

Jesse Mack
Jesse Mack profile pic Alumni

an emo wouldn't be emotionally stable enough to be a doctor.

TheGiant

Hah, I like this one.

yeohgh
yeohgh profile pic Alumni

hahahaha,,,is fun!! nice one!

shoeshine

is House an emotionally stable doctor? sure he's not an 'emo' but he's far from 'stable' or does no-one watch that programme? :)

m.c.kane

hahaha. i love this.

Miss_Matic

that last doctor is the hot one....>.>..ha.

unless...you're into random moustaches.

Skipper6745
Skipper6745 profile pic Alumni

Tough to understand unless you have an explanation, but still pretty funny.

Early

Love the orange, and I hate orange! I've had doctors that look like all those guys...except the last, of course.

enjoi_mpls

its a good/funny idea, but the bodies look too fake/like straight lines. If they were a bit more detailed/realistic it would be great. 3

mosscollection

I didn't know emo has become a noun. "An emo." Wierd.

Sn00py

That's cute:]

Monkey II
Monkey II profile pic Alumni

ahahah
very funny

shoeshine

thanks for all your comments and keep them coming. :D

elephant girl

i love it and want to buy it, nuff said!

EnnLet

why are all the doctors male?

billymaddison

I LOVE THIS SHIRT>>I WANT TO BUY IT.
i think the text works perfectly, u've jst enough. it wouldnt be the same with out it

shoeshine

EnnLet: honestly that didn't occur to me.
i can come up with some plausible reasons though.

they're stylised and symbolic, and sybols have to look at something that is a generation old. ie if you see a symbol of a telephone it will probably have one of those circular dial thingies. even though you'd have difficulty finding a new phone that's not wireless.
also i wanted there to be only enough differences between the doctors to create interest, i didn't want there to be major differences - such as gender differences. (or race differences - but i avoided those simply by not giving them bodies).

this is what we're taught at design school. how to bluff your justifications of design. :)

no offense was meant.

aqua-star

it's awesome!

macfaux

I'm heterotextual..i'm liking it.

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

it'd be nice to see some hands and feet

thenewswansea

This is pretty much the 12th emo-insult I've seen in the past two days. As much as a I like making fun of those lil'melodramatic-black-haired fools...I'm a little bored of the lack of variety.

shoeshine

thenewswansea: it's a themed contesty thing. for the patent pending contest where the theme is "cheer up emo kid"

Soulpatroler

Har har. I love it ^_~

No account?
Join Us