Close
One second...

4 out of 5 doctors agree...

• by shoeshine
  • posted Oct 18, 2006
  • 39 Comments

that all the emo kids should cheer up! (or some equally lame punchline)

works on any bright (and shamelessly cheerful) colour though i have a partiality toward orange. for some unfathomable reason.

im still not sure whether the text is nescessary. comment as to your preference oh text despising threadless members :D

Watch this
greendaygirl80

i love it! keep the text! dont listen to anyone else! im right! :P

cheerios91

The text looks good!

mstriby

I love it. Just enough to be understood, but allows the wearer to make up their own punchline. It looks great.

ronninator

scene to the mizzaxx. 5$

styx021

i like the blue shirt the best

shoeshine

yeah thanks. i was racking my brains trying to think of the rest of the sentence, then i realised it didn't need a "rest of the sentence"

melloyello

oh look its a emo doctor.

Anarchy21

I would buy this in a second. 5$

gratzscot

blue, pink, or green and i would buy it

Jesse Mack
Jesse Mack profile pic Alumni

an emo wouldn't be emotionally stable enough to be a doctor.

TheGiant

Hah, I like this one.

shoeshine

is House an emotionally stable doctor? sure he's not an 'emo' but he's far from 'stable' or does no-one watch that programme? :)

m.c.kane

hahaha. i love this.

Miss_Matic

that last doctor is the hot one....>.>..ha.

unless...you're into random moustaches.

Skipper6745
Skipper6745 profile pic Alumni

Tough to understand unless you have an explanation, but still pretty funny.

Early

Love the orange, and I hate orange! I've had doctors that look like all those guys...except the last, of course.

enjoi_mpls

its a good/funny idea, but the bodies look too fake/like straight lines. If they were a bit more detailed/realistic it would be great. 3

mosscollection

I didn't know emo has become a noun. "An emo." Wierd.

Sn00py

That's cute:]

Monkey II
Monkey II profile pic Alumni

ahahah
very funny

shoeshine

thanks for all your comments and keep them coming. :D

elephant girl

i love it and want to buy it, nuff said!

EnnLet

why are all the doctors male?

billymaddison

I LOVE THIS SHIRT>>I WANT TO BUY IT.
i think the text works perfectly, u've jst enough. it wouldnt be the same with out it

shoeshine

EnnLet: honestly that didn't occur to me.
i can come up with some plausible reasons though.

they're stylised and symbolic, and sybols have to look at something that is a generation old. ie if you see a symbol of a telephone it will probably have one of those circular dial thingies. even though you'd have difficulty finding a new phone that's not wireless.
also i wanted there to be only enough differences between the doctors to create interest, i didn't want there to be major differences - such as gender differences. (or race differences - but i avoided those simply by not giving them bodies).

this is what we're taught at design school. how to bluff your justifications of design. :)

no offense was meant.

macfaux

I'm heterotextual..i'm liking it.

thenewswansea

This is pretty much the 12th emo-insult I've seen in the past two days. As much as a I like making fun of those lil'melodramatic-black-haired fools...I'm a little bored of the lack of variety.

shoeshine

thenewswansea: it's a themed contesty thing. for the patent pending contest where the theme is "cheer up emo kid"

No account?
Join Us