One second...

Quit your Stalin

Fight the mustache!

Watch this
AlinaT

nice one :]

$5

taste_jones

I think you need to handle the neck another way. if your going to have type make the next end horiz to the types baseline. great idea though. a lil touch up and your solid.

BradLand2

i cant wait for the rest of those amazingly original designs to be sub'd as well

helo

Great message :D

oochma

I like it... but i think the neck could be cut off better (though im not sure how

klawRAW

HHAHA

JAYGATZ

i made a design like this a while back before i knew about threadless. Weird. Good job anywho.

Enyhol

not a fan of politics, but... nice humor, and i bet lots of people like the concept, and yeah, nice colors

patcoe

youre going to win

geinus

courtneybeth

This is a nice compliment to the Communist Party shirt too :D

emrindos

I think I really, really, really need this shirt.

holidayrevolver

yeah for communist humor! and a fine, fine mustache...

ozrict two

he was a cold blood murderer

ozrict two

so funny i forgot to kill millions of my own people over it...

Vlad3060

meh, after the communist party shirt, I was over the genre. Nice design, but I wouldn't wear it, tovarich.

BrokenVow

you should have the "show us your marx" thing on there if it's going to be a direct rip from family guy

OceanicOceanic

I agree...if you're going to plagurize, commit and do the whole thing. anyways...there being no context, "quit your stalin" doesn't actually mean anything here.

droo31

I didn't plagiarize...this is original art...i designed this as a poster months ago and I'm sure that Stalin puns have been floating around since the 50s...so thanks.

catbeef

what . uiff. ahhhh. i want this :|

No account?