You Might Be Crazy

Everybody thinks of crazy stuff in class when they're half asleep.

Watch this
_neatophyta_

I like it, especially the EGG SALAD! part. :)

ohyoustealher

"I ate the last cookie and I would do it again, but the last cookie has been eaten by someone!"

Fantastic

BeeBubble

the randomness! i approve! +5

silver_

Nice shirt. The green is cool!

ronninator

I NEED this shirt!

Everyday I'll begin to fall asleep in class, and one day I woke up with the words "Cheesecake" and "Mashed Potatoes" written in my notes.

5$

AsStarsGoOut

i really like this idea. FIVE

specialdave

i suck at this. oh well

LongLiveQueequeg

i wish the little figure at the bottom wasn't colored in, but otherwise fantastic.

KillerBunnies

Genius. Absolute genius. I'd buy this in half a heartbeat. I wanna be a dinosaur when I grow up, too.

Jooliesays

I kind of like it colored in, but would like to see only colors that people typically have in ballpoint pens or highlighters, for said note taking. I have blue, black, and what might be chartreuse.

cheerios91

Sounds like the random phrases that my friends and I say. So perfect. I would def. wear this!

I_heart_ducks

I don't think today is Pizza Day! I five this and I'd buy it. Really, I would.

nadienne

i freaking HATE egg salad. and anything egg-related, really. but i love this shirt. 'cause its true

ohitsxnicole

I LOVE this ... just not on green.

exin

i hate eggs, too. So wearing a shirt with a big message about egg salad on it would be a little out-of-character for me. Howev, I like the design a lot. 4

Duchamp

i would buy this. however, it is definitely the way to becoming the ultimate lion tamer and i stand by that. $5

yeohgh
yeohgh profile pic Alumni

i love this, the white type really stand out from green and totally LOVE it! 5

shmerica

lol, looks like my college notebooks. sweet...

cheezpoodlez

HOLY CRAP THIS IS THE BEST ENTRY I HAV EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE I LOVE IT I LOVT IT I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

adorkable8605

the only thing i hate is the egg salad...I hate eggs...blah....Best shirt tho

specialdave

as a matter of fact, i really hate egg salad as well, which is mostly why i put egg salad in there...actually i dunno why i put it in there, most like everything else i put in there.

rebeccawhipple

VERY cute. Yeah make the girl monochromatic tho...

Gloomymoose

"I'm pretty sure I want to be a dinosaur when I grow up"
Yeah, pretty much. $5

crockpot

i love this!$5

utensil

I love it!!

taste_jones

if you take the colour out of the student it would be a buy either way 5.

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

Nice things going on. It's always fun to read all of the information on subs like this. I like it. You might be able to work on stroke variations, though. And your little girl figure...her colors & facelessness are strange. Maybe she'd work as a solid fill.

twoZ

It is time for an egg salad!!! I'd like it, very good job. 5

redrevolution

Love the spontaneity of this design. True to many people. Large and small text keeps your interest while the girls red shirt still demands attention. Good job. $4

DShawn

stella. thats a big joke in my family cuz i was gunna name my dog that

No account?
Join Us