• posted Oct 11, 2006
  • 49 Comments

Insomnia no more.

(For TheScienceOfSleep competition.)

Watch this
Lambda

No text? 4.

stephanieonfire

i like that some of the sheep have different expressions...and i like it with teh text i jsut wish it wasn't on red....5$

Roxy15675

i like everything about it. wait, love.

Vanghoul

Neato! Maybe you could emphasize the "baa" a little more. Not that I don't get it, I love it, it's just that I bet some of my friends wouldn't.

shadylou

i'd buy. and i know of a few others that would be making a purchase as well ahh mclach and spig!!! ebyoml no no lojack

whootie

the text is awesome. you hafta leave it. it's so subtle, i almost didn't even notice it.

sozavac

lose the text and i'll buy it.

mlrasche

no text, but if u really want it, make it all one word and not a speach bubble. i would buy it no matter what

firebolt816

keep the text, it makes the design!

mme. pirate

I feel bad for those sheep.

omusubi

It will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

this shirt would make little to no sense without the "baaa" being highlighted with the text part of the design. does anyone who screams "NO COMPLETELY AND EASILY UNDERSTADNABLE PART OF A DESIGN EVER!!!" even think about their statement, or is it just a knee-jerk typing reaction from artcore types who secretly think "art isn't about fun". I agree with some others tho- make the BAAAA stand out a bit more and change and bubble to more of a sleepytime setting and you got a winner here.

aprettiergreen

i like the text, but not the way you handled it, tone it done a bit and 5, right now4

lllaurie

Love it.

tenebrus

No text, please.

ejay
ejay profile pic Alumni

Thanks for the comments so far , Keep 'em coming!
I tried various treatments for the text, including emphasizing the BAA part, but eventually chose this one- It makes the text easier to read (doesn't break it up) while keeping it subtle enough to allow the "joyful discovery" effect to take place :-)

Botham

I adore this shirt. Especially in red. $5!

elphabasoup

It would be funnier with "Abahhhcus" if you were going to keep the text.

organ-donor

nice idea, i like that there is a dead one..lol

bluelovethunder

definitely no text -but fun and I love the primary colors

Unusual?

Scary colours, they would clash with my hair. Love it tho! baaaa

typozon

nice!!!

JAYGATZ

i'm not a fan of the text as well. Nice illustration anyway.

twangd

i think it looks better with the text, mainly for colour contrasts though.

missoulute

Why'd you choose the Russian abacus? Seems like the Japanese and Chinese are more common..... (i.e. verticle vs horizontal bars)

artificialwater

hahahahahahhahahahah. i love this!

YESSSSSSSS! 5 wish i could vote again.

DubC

in blue, no text (or very small text), and I'm in.

5, it'll be a $5 soon, i hope.

AnarchyClothing

Agreed - with text it's a little bit cool, without, it's totally awesome.

Inzi

Love it, think the text makes it. I'd definitely buy it.

Monday_Askew

This made me laugh. 5.

imbrilliant.

a different take on the idea of counting sheep, a very different take.... i like it enough- but probably woudnt wear it.

carmelitaa

at first i was like whaa.. but then when i reread it i giggled with joy. $5! although the red hurts to look at, perhaps a color more soothing on the eyes.

c222lee

that's hot. I'd definitely buy it.

BeeBubble

i like the text.

docquan

YES, KEEP THE DAMN TEXT. BRILLIANT. 4$

Slick_Nick

i don't think it needs the text cos counting sheep is obvious- i'd buy it with or wirhout the text- brilliant $5

ejay
ejay profile pic Alumni

Thanks for all the comments !

holkinns

lol...thats soo cute..n funnie x3

^-^

No account?
Join Us