From A to B

I hope somebody gets it!

Watch this
ma17

I totally don't. Maybe I'm stupid...

SusieO

I Don't Either ???

hayze

Damn! I wish I got it, cause it looks like it would be funny.

m26gil

boys... think!!!
yup.. it's funny $

brynwyn17

ah. please explain?

AsStarsGoOut

ehh i think i get it but i won't say if it's funny or not. . .because what if i don't get it. . .then i'll feel retarded

blu_dragon_1004

I'll be bold: Is it ''How to repeel a banana?''

DaStarBillie

Oh, no. I think I just got it. For all of you who still don't get it, try thinking about putting the banana peel ON the banana.

dwalk51

DaStarBilli is just fucking retarded, at first I thougt of girl masterbation, but now Im sure its male masterbation

helo

Hey dewalk51, don't try to snap us Threadlessites in half over such small matters. If you're just trolling, then look for other waters.

pennylane447

i think it's a joke based on the Andy Warhol-designed 'nico' album art by the Velvet Underground? except in this case the instructions are reversed.

christianna

yeah i thinks "spread the joy" with sex, but cover the "banana" so that is all you spread... not disease

or i over analyzed... they just wanna protect the bananas from being eaten... lol

KazaQ

Bannas are usualy associated with blowjobs(when used in a sexual way anyway), and those are supost to make you happy, so It does spread the joy. Heh but yeah Im retarded and dont get the joke at all...

Endiivi

Thank you all for your comments! Really appreciate that you have thought about this. Thanks:)

Papaija

Nice drawing style anyway :)

prophets and their pawns

HAHAHA. amazing . I don't think i would wear it, but great submission

amishpowerandlight

I probably wouldn't wear it because someone would probably bust on me for it being too sexual. Nice style though.

Fwuzzle

Wow. points to endiivi for not explaining her design when everyones confused. If its based on blow jobs. wei2be17.

yeohgh

haha Simple and nice graphic, this is one of the best simple graphic i love for a long time!!! $5

luckyladyluck

Love the humor. Is it really about condoms, though? I thought: limp when there's no lovin', erect when there's joy, limp again after the lovin', erect again when there's more joy to be had, ... it can go on and on and on (sometimes). Definitely $5.

abigaildarling

hey, i just love the design. $5.

jayman22

i think it would be better if you made it peeling the banana. it owuld be more simple and cool.

Oh_Bang_Bang

if i did...id be laughing i bet :D

breesquared

haha, assuming I get the joke, I'd definately buy it.

CherryLick

=[ I dont get it

mimicatscratch

Yeah, so after reading all the comments...... I'm still confused :/

AwSnapskis

i don't really understand the b and a part of it but it's a banana and that I do understand. i understand that and i like it.

bilge

i like it...i would wear it...

SusieO

Is this about blowjobs ???

resistealeau

can this at least win for regular competition (please!)

No account?