Watch this
Ruaraidh

Looks more like bat-mite.

m26gil

what's a mite?

chelly

i like the expression on his face

PsykoticlySane

he reminds me of Bartok from Anastasia...and i just need to say....................Bat Boy.......LOL sorry its a musical. nice idea...

m26gil

I know Manbat sounds bad but I didn't have any other idea how to name it and still be similar to Batman. So... Manbat... I'm opened to suggestions. Thank's for the comments!

galci

lol. it's cool!

mighty moody mut

funny, but a bit smaller, and then: quoting an ultra good batman style you leave out the black tee!!!!!!!!!! oh!boy!!!!! 3!!!!!!!!,
seaten yourself!!!!!!!!!!! :D

record

i keep scrolling back up to look at it and chuckle. hehe. neat.

BeeBubble

Manbat. The new mediocre super-hero. I love this guy. 5

tilty

i do the same as record. i busted up when it flashed up, love it, a little smaller would be nice

m26gil

Wow, thanks you guys! I'm sure if it gets printed Threadless will keep in mind your opinions and make it smaller. I should've experiment with sizes on the litlle t-shirts, but I agree with you.

Ruaraidh

Geek time! This is Bat-mite. And, believe it or not, there is already a character in Batman comics called Man-Bat.

Im embarrassed that I know this.

BeeBubble

'It's Bat-mite riding Bat-hound!' haha.

Toonimated

Hahaha really weird idea, 4

m26gil

Thank you all for the comments!!!

ysy101
ysy101 profile pic Alumni

hahaha

zoebug

hilarious

SusieO

strange lol

jenavieve

on yellow id totally buy it...and yes PsykoticlySane, it reminds me of bartok too

aerodrome

holy drunk-uncle-at-christmas flashback batman!

Cruel Hoax

This literally made me laugh loudly and stupidly. Great expression on the "man-mask."

No account?
Join Us