Close
One second...

Suicidal rain drops

• by Samtricks
  • posted Oct 09, 2006
  • 41 Comments

I know it is sad, but who said that rain was happy? The poor lil drops that you see fall from the sky are just load of drops water which suicide themselves :'( . I do not like rain for that.

Watch this
AsStarsGoOut

they suicide themselves?

Levenez

NON !!!! Ce n'est pas triste heu ! It's not sad ! I love the rain

goldfishblink

they're jumping off a diving board, right? i like that idea, but if you could maybe illustrate that a little bit more that would be good. what is happening with that large raindrop on the right hand side? he's laying down?

Samtricks

Thanks Wonko_The_Sane
AsStarsGoOut > Well, it's just an idea lol
Levenez > J'ai déjà donné une explication sur lafraise :p je crois même me rappeler que tu avais laissé un commentaire du même style :p bien le rebonjour ;) lol

Samtricks

goldfishblink > there was a hole in the cloud so it fell, it was just another idea about why the rain fall down :p lol

sadafm

i love it. awesome. great idea.

Samtricks

Thanks alot sadafm ;)

ionpoe

wow. that is really interesting actually.

romolusIII

dang this makes me feel masochistic for catching falling raindrops in my mouth

fc gravy

i likey!

freethink05

looooove it! it's not REALLY sad...they're just going through the water cycle. :) i want it!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

great concept....drawing needs work, lightning striking some of the droplets, but good start. Keep pushing this idea until it pushes you back and you start to weep.

.onion
.onion profile pic Alumni

I like it, but I think the "plank" should be the only dropoff point, and therefore centered in some way. really cute :) and sad.

Samtricks

thank you everyone, i will see if i can make it better but i'm not sure i will :) I don't like working alwaying on the same thing eheh

shevsm

Awww. Cute. :)

dukerus

clever! 5

lanicita

I love the idea, but I gave it a 3 for execution. Try again with maybe a cloudy-er cloud and a few more raindrops falling.

raveneffct

Great conept. 5$

Nodus

Cute. $5

Samtricks

thank you :)

SusieO

This Is Really Cute I want one

megan235

this reminds me of the zoloft commercial haha.

i like it a lot though.

joannchilada

SO SAD. Nice design but now I need a hug

V-Wing

Ohhh I love rain so much. :) Awesome shirt! :D 5

Samtricks

piong

what gutsy raindrops..i like it alot but i think you should make the clouds fluffier!

Samtricks

thank you thank you thank you ;)

lulubella

Minus the two clouds in the background

MrBridge

I'd so rock that.

docquan

I dig this. A lot. Great concept, awesome colors. My one complaint is the apparent lack of differentiation between raindrops -- it's all the same graphic with slightly different eyes. Change it up a bit and I'd definately cop. 4$.

merlin88

I want it. It's so cute....and sad? $5

No account?